Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed his pose a little, still have yet to work on that sash.

2012-07-11220057.jpg

2012-07-11220136.jpg

It is pretty damn near perfect. No QC issues to be heard of. Only thing is the hat is the wrong shape; nothing like the film. That aside, it's top class.

I guess if I take the plunge and go for it, as long as it's brand new I guess I have no worries. It truly looks amazing from everyone's pics in the thread. :clap

By the way, that sig kicks ass.

Here is what I mean about his hat just incase you were wondering

The hat from the latest film is a very different shape in comparison to the one seen in the first three films. I think the hat from the HT MMS At World's End Jack is best for the On Stranger Tides look.

upload pictures

I haven't quite made it fit perfectly yet as it wasn't desgined for the Medi head but I'll get there :)

upload images

Finally some natural daylight in murky, wet England!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I definitely think it's the best headsculpt out of HT. My girlfriend is a big fan of the films so I might pick it up, I have only seen some of the third film :rotfl
Honestly, I've seen only the first movie. None of the sequels. But I knew this was a great sculpt and overall figure to get based on a lot of the feedback members were giving here.

How long have you been with your gf?
Get her this figure and watch how she will do anything you tell her to do.

Honestly, I've seen only the first movie. None of the sequels. But I knew this was a great sculpt and overall figure to get based on a lot of the feedback members were giving here.

How long have you been with your gf?
Get her this figure and watch how she will do anything you tell her to do.

5 1/2 years. And she already does, even that thing guys always ask their gfs/wives to do :rotfl

She's not really into 1/6 stuff but that is one she would want me to pick up. I think it might either be this, or a flat screen tv. It all depends on how my eBay listings go in the next couple days. I might be able to do both. :pray:

Back