Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6547649589_00e75ce2a0_b.jpg

A drunken Jack! :rock

This just arrived yesterday, and I bought it for my wife who said to never buy her a Hot Toys figure, because that would just be stupid, and she absolutely loved it and was glad I bought it for her. She was more excited about putting all of his accessories on than I've ever been about opening up a HT figure. and this is hands down THE BEST figure I've ever seen!

Anyone on the fence about this, what are you waiting for? Get this before it's too late, and you're kicking yourself for not getting it at retail prices because you're spending 2-3 times what everyone else did. GET THIS if you haven't already!!! Best figure EVER!!!

Got mine from AE and the left leg just popped out from the knee joint as soon as I got him out of the box.:gah:

The knees and elbows can come apart in transit... as long as the peg isn't damaged you should be able to pop it back in w/o any issue.

If this is your first time messing with a TrueType body I'd recommend removing the pants in order to get everything lined up properly.

yup yup - that's what I do with eBay - by paying that little bit more for a buy it now you can have it within a week. I'm in the UK too and that's how I get my figs. I'd rather pay a little bit more than wait. I bought a buy it now of Jack the day he came out and had it in five days.

Waiting on Goodshipped here too. First time I figure I'll use an ebay seller as there don't seem to be many options here in the UK and I'd hoped to skip the bit where I watch everyone else posting lovely pictures! :gah:

My only hope is that people are so busy with the holidays that they don't post as many pics as usual so by the time I get my Jack I can play too without crickets chirping on my post.

That said, second week in january seems like a looooooong way away.

Thanks for the tip guys! The peg looked fine, was able to push it in the socket, looks good so far.

Back