Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Jack from SSC yesterday and sweet flippin' Jeebuz! This is everything a DX should be...amazing, amazing, amazing, on every level. When folks said this makes their other figures look plain, they ain't lyin' - hell, even the intricate Iron Man armors can't compete. The two faces and all the accessories, I just can't settle on a pose, there are so many great possibilities! I wasn't intending on displaying him with his sword unsheathed, but MarfMaster is correct, it's a beauty, the heft of the metal, the craft. This whole figure is fashioned so skillfully and lovingly, I feel guilty not putting every detail on display, but it's almost impossible to do everything proper justice. :gah:

Hands down, figure of the year!

preds.jpg

Hahaha!!! The Master Chief got owned!!!!:clap

Goodshipped says late December so Im guessing that means early-mid Jan at latest. Add another 2 weeks onto that for delivery time and I estimate I should get him by mid to late Jan.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
If I knew it would take this long, I wouldve paid the extra £10-20 and wouldve had it weeks ago.:gah:

Goodshipped says late December so Im guessing that means early-mid Jan at latest. Add another 2 weeks onto that for delivery time and I estimate I should get him by mid to late Jan.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
If I knew it would take this long, I wouldve paid the extra £10-20 and wouldve had it weeks ago.:gah:

yup yup - that's what I do with eBay - by paying that little bit more for a buy it now you can have it within a week. I'm in the UK too and that's how I get my figs. I'd rather pay a little bit more than wait. I bought a buy it now of Jack the day he came out and had it in five days.

I was pleasantly surprised when my jack Sparrow DX arrived on the 10th. I was even more surprised that my wife had ordered Captain America for an early birthday present as well which arrived with it! My first Hot Toys items and they are awesome.l!!

SNSGUY

:rock Nice! So what do you think?

Ok Flosi just becuase you asked, two words.... HOLY $H!T!!!!!
All the pictures and stuff are great but WOW. Its just kind of stupid how amazing this thing is. Im holding a tiny Johnny Depp in my hand. I stopped working to finally crack the box but now I need to get back to work. I told my crew that I was "taking a break". More thoughts and some photos tonight. So pumped.

Ok Flosi just becuase you asked, two words.... HOLY $H!T!!!!!
All the pictures and stuff are great but WOW. Its just kind of stupid how amazing this thing is. Im holding a tiny Johnny Depp in my hand. I stopped working to finally crack the box but now I need to get back to work. I told my crew that I was "taking a break". More thoughts and some photos tonight. So pumped.

Yup... That was pretty much my reaction too. :lol

Can't decide which I am more excited about, this or the classic predator. Regardless I will get this one in another 3 days. Pending no Delays from UPS, should be here on Friday :)

This figure truly is a work of art. It makes the other figures in my Detolf look dull by comparison.

Can't decide which I am more excited about, this or the classic predator. Regardless I will get this one in another 3 days. Pending no Delays from UPS, should be here on Friday :)

Same, though I think Im just a tad more excited about Sparrow since he will be here sooner. :) Classic isnt far behind! With Indy, Superman, Sparrow and then Classic this has turned out to be an excellent way to end the year!!:yess::yess::yess:

Back