Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbossa_91221842995.jpg

NEXT PLEASE :pray:

:goodpost:

Although Blackbeard would be an acceptable second :lol

Funny how they totally ripped off that Barbossa pic for Blackbeard though :lol

I think people missed a very important clue with the cosbabies though. They have a DMC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow in the mix there. That means either Jack gets dressed up like that again or else they still have the ability to make figures from the older films! :google

Funny how they totally ripped off that Barbossa pic for Blackbeard though :lol

I think people missed a very important clue with the cosbabies though. They have a DMC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow in the mix there. That means either Jack gets dressed up like that again or else they still have the ability to make figures from the older films! :google

I just realized that the cosbabies pictures all had "On Stranger Tides" titles.... so he must dress up like Cannibal King again, otherwise why would they put the new movie's title? Also, I think we can probably expect a 1/6 Barbossa, Blackbeard and Angelica- considering they are making the cosbabies...

Might depend on how sucessful their previous pirates line was, they may restrict themselves to a hero and a villain.

I'm all in for jack, barbossa, blackbeard, cannibal jack, and maybe angelica if i like her character.

Yeah, that thing needs to be sort out. :dunno The only way we can find this out is after watching OST. :wink1:

this fig is pure awesomeness!!!

i knew i would catch you here jayvee hehehe

Why do you guys keep spouting the price of DX Indy for $250? He can be had for $225 from many many online shops. If you mean $250 from Sideshows, then state Sideshows, so alot of new people that read the threads don't overpay like you guys like to.

The new pics do look better now, and I figure they did the face plate change because it would be cheaper and easier than making another headsculpt with that hair.

I love it. I think it's crazy people think this could sell out day 1. You can still get Berserker everywhere and I think Tracker is still up everywhere for preorder too. I've been collecting less than a year so maybe I'm wrong, but the only stressful purchase for me was the Guardian. And even that turned out fine. I wish people would stop guessing it cost such high prices. I doubt they really monitor these things, but I'm sure they are starting to see that they can charge pretty much whatever they want. I thought the high price for the Indy was because of some licensing issues. What did the original Jack's cost? I see no reason why this couldn't be $200 at stores.

Yeah I've never worried about a fig selling out on the first day. Unless its a very limited piece, like under 500, then theres no need to worry.Look how popular Bruce Lee is and you can still PO him at retailers.

yea as great as this figure is, I don't think it's going to sell out on the first day. if anything, it'll start to sell out when we start seeing in-hand pics or just some boxed pics from eBay sellers. T1 was great as well and didn't sell out until after release

Yeah If Pred and Terminator figs arent selling out on day one, then nothing probably will. If im not sure about a figure then I'll PO over at BBTS, that way I can always cancel if it turns out bad. But its a good way of makin sure you have one saved.

Back