Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$280 is around £175 for us Briitish folk which considering it's not a two in one like DX Joker was is very very steep. I didn't mind paying £150 for Joker but Jack's price is scary.

Looks damn nice. The wheel is nice but is something I could do without.

On the same page... would be nice if the wheel was separate item and the overall price a bit lower. But, still the figure is a must have.

I would like to think that this would be lower than Indy given that it seems to just have a standard fixed neck body versus a muscle body. But as others have said they may just decide to not release any DX at a lower price than the preceeding figure.

This looks very nice but since it's just one outfit, this better not be more than $200. At least the Indy and Bruce Lee figure came with a ton of extra stuff, not just a few hands and a lame wheel.:rolleyes:

I want the rudder so if anybody wants me to go in with them if that is a piece you can do without then let me know :)

Given that most DX's have two costumes, this fig could do that with no more than four additions.

Cannibal king face sculpt
Cannibal king headdress
Cannibal king scepter thingy
Cannibal king necklace.

Then we have two posing options rather than spending a ton of cash if they were to release a new cannibal king jack.

Kojun hasn't impressed me with anything he's done at HT yet. This is another almost but not quite, which seems to be the norm. His best work are his Pacino sculpts as a customizer. I don't think he's lived up to that potential yet.

I agree with the almost there. Though I will be getting this, I still have a problem with it. I think the moustache should be just a little longer to go over the lip, maybe that would help it. I don't know, but it's still a bit off to me.

Is his dreads that long in the movie too? They sure have grown! :lol

Given that most DX's have two costumes, this fig could do that with no more than four additions.

Cannibal king face sculpt
Cannibal king headdress
Cannibal king scepter thingy
Cannibal king necklace.

Then we have two posing options rather than spending a ton of cash if they were to release a new cannibal king jack.

Or this.....

Holy ____, sparrow seems to be wearing a lot of different disguises throughout the movie.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vfxlWfcH2q8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back