Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250 for this guy is much more reasonable than Indy's $250... but there is still a good chance this will be over $250.

I don't see how it could be $250. I figure Indy's idol base dio is almost the equivalent to the rudder for Jack. Plus there's no word on a back drop, as it doesn't say in the official specs. Jack comes with less hands, no second costume (even though I give that Jack's is more complex) and over all accessories from what it seems compared to all that Indy comes with. but I guess sometimes accessories aren't always the clue to price. With the new super Preds you were paying for that new body, so I'm sure there's some gizmo that will make it possibly go up in price or just flat out no reason and it's just marked at $250 :dunno

There's two sculpts/faces. I think the sculpt is the most valuable of most, if not all, figures.

Anyways, I just don't want to predict too low and see a high price causing disappointment... :gah:

Ok, I forgive the facial inconsistancies and the asian eyes, that is the coolest looking Hot Toys release in a long, long time.
:horror:thud:

After taking a look at Ebay...its over $250. =/
Inflation has definitely hit the 1/6th figure market. Bleh.

Wow.....the more in store pics / movies the more I am impressed with this figure. Suppose it ia time to consider selling my old Jack, no need for two. :thud:

Awesome job by Hot Toys, not available for pre-order yet on sideshow or BBTS, maybe tomorrow. I really like the wheel, now we just need the rest of the ship :lol

I can't wait for the SS pre-order.

I'm just imagining how I would display him. With overcoat et., or, with out it to show off the stunning clothing...

I will say this, the cost of this figure will be worth it IMO. I'm one to argue that is ridiculous to charge upwards of 220$ for a 1/6th scale figure. And by adding some crappy dioramas, which they usually are in terms of what the price point is - they probably make a killing as it costs them nothing to make - it still does not justify much of the price spike. Oh, and slapping a DX label on it does not either, but the elaborate nature of this piece, along with the high immersion factor and immense amount of details will make this a solid seller, and with due time a sought after figure that will be pricey in the aftermarket.

And shipping is usually around 40-50$, so about 280$ for it shipped.. :(

Back