Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As great as that would be since I missed out on the original release. Wouldn't it eliminate the whole limited edition figure concept that Hot Toys goes by?

The "new" HT is all about making money..so we'll see.

As someone who has missed out on the previous release too, I would love this. But I can't see them doing that.

I don't either- someone decided to throw that pic in as a space filller? Bizarre
I DO see them making it DX15 or whatever with a few changes and seling it essentially 90% the same figure..it is a popular character.

100% real pinewood planks. Made to match the Hot Toys DX06 stand, and compatible with the "rudder" that comes with the set. I can make more of these, if anyone's interested PM me.

rp1m.png

I'd love to do each captain with the wheel of his/her ship. Jones with the Dutchman
Jack with the Pearl
Black Beard with the Revenge
Barbosa with either the pearl or the Revenge

100% real pinewood planks. Made to match the Hot Toys DX06 stand, and compatible with the "rudder" that comes with the set. I can make more of these, if anyone's interested PM me.

rp1m.png
hey that's mine :lol
I've got a couple Sparrow bases in the works as well. Stain and ash.

There's a few other builds in there too. Guillotine, guitars, and Sweeney bases. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ooper-Guillotine-amp-Custom-Wood-Sweeney-Base

:goodpost::lecture:goodpost::lecture

Left one is weathered oak with mahogany stain, red stain, and wood ash. Right is oak with a mahogany coat with red and ebony stain streaks. Still WIP. One will be available but another customer has first pick.
My favorite is the weathered one.

I've been woodworking for a couple years, building cabinets, shelving, cases, and a couple guitars. It just recently occurred to me to move into 1/6th builds.

Finished. I call this one a DX base since weathering it, burning sticks, rubbing ash, staining and sealing, and repeating that process is more time consuming than just staining. PM for info.

I was skeptical(and terrified if I'm honest) about removing the brown coat, but man does he look impressive without it. You can really appreciate the details in the shirt, vest and belts. I can even see the fuzzy thing now! :lol

14500589146_633bde9e78_b.jpg

Back