Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm finally adding this to my collection tomorrow, thanks to a board member. And while I will eventually take the time to check out all the pics and info in this thread, is there anything I should know right off the bat that needs to be done to this figure? I know people have instantly modded a few other Hot Toys figs, and wanted to see what the consensus on this one was.

no Maximus for you!

j/k :lol

nooooooooooo__span.jpg

You guys really need to get Hunter's decals to go on Jack. If your figure's sleeves are rolled up (like mine) they make the figure pop.

Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX Spec + Pics

Love this - wish I could afford one!

Just got this..Question guys.. can i loosen up both his belts to fit both guns or are the belts glued shut? im afraid i might rip something from the leather parts if i force this thing up.. hahaha!

Last edited:

Just got this..Question guys.. can i loosen up both his belts to fit both guns or are the belts glued shut? im afraid i might rip something from the leather parts if i force this thing up.. hahaha!

I had to do the same as the second pistol would not fit. The belts can be adjusted, just take your time!

Last edited:
Jack looked lonely in the Detolf all by himself, so I invited someone to join him. Hope he doesn't get mad :lol

UPS just dropped the package off so I have not really had time to pose her yet but in person the head sculpt is fantastic! Much more Penelope than I previously thought and her accessories are beautifully done. I was able to get her NIB for $135 shipped and I'll take this level of quality at that price all day long.

14711088235_67a3348215_b.jpg

Well the excitement was short lived :(

The right ankle joint must have been hanging on by a thread because as soon as I moved her foot the boot fell off. The top of the peg was stuck in the leg and the bottom half was stuck in the boot. Nothing a jewelers screw driver couldn't get out but now I need a replacement.

14690480326_60565016b9_b.jpg

The right ankle joint must have been hanging on by a thread because as soon as I moved her foot the boot fell off. The top of the peg was stuck in the leg and the bottom half was stuck in the boot. Nothing a jewelers screw driver couldn't get out but now I need a replacement.

View attachment 121889
you know, I may have an ankle replacement. Let me check tonight and I will get back to you. Now that I think about it, it might be attached to a foot.

View attachment 121889

I think it is something you should be able to simply replace. If not some glue and gentle hands could also work.

Late to the party but i just had to have this figure! The JD likeness is impressive! Bought a few sashes off ebay that I will be customizing and they are on the way but for now it'll have to do with the stock one.

21ACB480-1B04-4C11-91DF-873D24F175D8.jpg

67F82E61-A4C8-410D-9F4D-6EF30263B0E7.jpg

Back