Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I had remembered seeing that a while ago. It was supposed to be the chair for cannibal Jack and maybe an updated figure for it too, right?

Yes, It was supposed to be an updated Cannibal Jack, with the cool looking Throne of Bones. I was lucky enough to pick up the old Cannibal Jack fig, but this updated one with the chair would of been sweet. I doubt if the fig will ever be made now.

I need this figure. Twice I almost had it for a great price but I was seconds late on both.

I didn't realise there was still so much interest in this figure

It is a really nice look piece, but it's time for me to let it go. I only have it because it looks nice, I have no attachment to the character and so I now want to focus my money on pieces/characters that mean something to me

Seems to make sense to me (and my wallet)

Drink up, me hearties, yo ho...

Bucket list figure. I'm so happy!

058.jpg

I bought one off a Freak a few months ago cheap but it is missing the wood floor base and pirate flag....wish I could find those somewhere other than Ebay!

I saw that too. Isn't a new film coming out in the next year?

I still stand by my prediction that if they make another Jack Sparrow, it will be a DX. Some people in the main DX thread thought I was crazy...

Actually its not that crazy since they teased a cannibal jack sparrow back in 2011 , now as to why they are showing this old figure is a mystery

Barbossa should be in 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' if the Queen Anne's Revenge and Black Pearl are going to do battle! So unless a new villain is created which takes a merchandising spot.

3 Sparrow's released already with the tease of a 4th (Cannibal 2.0) and a 5th we all know will come with Pirates 5 and no Barbossa makes me a sad panda.

Back