Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EX comes with a longer telescope. Nothing to fancy.

Ahh, yes! I remember that now.

I remember something to the extent that it was available only in the US and Japan. I could be mixing up the story, but I do remember that when HT announced that, it caused a lot of controversy.

Hey if I could get the EX why not... I wont be using the longer telescope much anyway just for when I do my video going start shooting this weekend... I need dark so I can only film at night when Im off work...

Johnny, thanks for coming over. I have a room for you in my detolf wing. Please enjoy your stay.

jack1sa.jpg

How the heck do some of you get the sash to look wrapped around his waist twice?? They're not long enough.

Very cool pictures guys n gals.

stshammgod can I ask what Capin Jack is holding please ?. I have been looking for something to substitute as a gold coin for mine to hold.

Where is Angelica????????
Guess she is in the holding zone where GL and XFC linger....

stshammgod can I ask what Capin Jack is holding please ?. I have been looking for something to substitute as a gold coin for mine to hold.

My daughter has some Paymobil Pirates, and some sets come with dif. sized coins, just a thought. They can be weathered and repainted :wave

Anybody who owns both DX Jack and the original MMS release - Do you have a picture of the DX Jack wearing the MMS hat please? Many thanks!

If anyone has any spare 1/6 Jack parts they want to sell then please PM me - HT or Medi - hats in particular!

Last edited:

Send witekite a PM. He made scaled coins. I specifically wanted those to do just what I did.

Back