Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some bad pics of my Jack and his retied sash, haven't posed him yet.

PICT0598.jpg

PICT0599.jpg

If anyone has the old HT Jack hat from At World's End version please could you post a picture of the DX Jack wearing it? Many thanks

I still have no idea how to tie the sash. I tried using the video, but it still didn't come out right.

How do I get two flaps hanging down?

I tried following the video tutorials, but wasn't having luck getting the look right using it, so I stuck to my own method. What I do is start with the longest hanging part, determin where I want it to come to a stop along his leg, then run it up to his waist and fold and start wrapping around his body, stopping at a poing where I can then make another fold at his side to leave the shorter part hanging and have enough cloth to make the fold over his scabbard as well, and then I put the belts on to hold it in place. I don't tie any knots or anything.

I tried following the video tutorials, but wasn't having luck getting the look right using it, so I stuck to my own method. What I do is start with the longest hanging part, determin where I want it to come to a stop along his leg, then run it up to his waist and fold and start wrapping around his body, stopping at a poing where I can then make another fold at his side to leave the shorter part hanging and have enough cloth to make the fold over his scabbard as well, and then I put the belts on to hold it in place. I don't tie any knots or anything.

Thanks for the tip.

Make a second fold in order to create the "flap" of the sash (2nd fold) then lay the remaining part of the sash down his leg (down)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then (lay) the left half of the sash across the body and twist it when it reaches his hip (twist)

Then fold the sash back on itself where the twist is (fold) and lay it down his body with the other half (down).

Last edited:
Thanks for the tutorial, I definitely look forward to trying it after weathering the sash.

I'm sure this was mentioned in here already, but is that a little magnet, or just a weight to keep the top flap down?

Back