Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Kuzeh - nice shots

UUJack065.jpg
UUJack066.jpg

P2252426.jpg

3-14.jpg

It's minor, but I notice there are different colors on the goatee beads on the Jack headsculpts . Some are brightly colored with emerald green and brick brown and others are darker against his goatee braids with dark green and dark brown beads- where it almost looks like the Goatee on the left is not painted ? The middle picture is the shot with the darker beads.

Last edited:
I finally gave him a futzing and changed his sash. Probably not the best, I could do with giving him another go.

Just cant decide on a pose now. To many options.

Old
100_0154-1.jpg
[/IMG]
New
100_0158.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0160.jpg
[/IMG]

Cam is not the best, need to return it as it constantly cut off and deletes pictures randomly. Always seems to be the good pics that are removed and the out of focused that stay lol.

I finally received my Sparrow today and WOW, I am speechless. What an awesome figure- Lots of options and plenty of fun to mess around with him. SO COOL.

Congrats to everyone who got him! Best 2011 figure hands down!

I finally gave him a futzing and changed his sash. Probably not the best, I could do with giving him another go.

Just cant decide on a pose now. To many options.

Old
100_0154-1.jpg
[/IMG]
New
100_0158.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0160.jpg
[/IMG]

Cam is not the best, need to return it as it constantly cut off and deletes pictures randomly. Always seems to be the good pics that are removed and the out of focused that stay lol.

I ADORE the ''captain'' on the base. lovely addition!

Question on Hot Toys Jack Sparrow head

Will the Hot Toys Jack Sparrow head (with interchangeable faces and moveable eyes) fit on any Hot Toys body, like any TruType body?

Thanks!

Sean

Re: Question on Hot Toys Jack Sparrow head

It won't fit on truetypes that already have heads on them.

It won't on most. It needs a body/neck similar to the HT muscle bodies. The neck joint is just a ball attached at the base of the skull on this head. So you need a sculpted neck body for it to work. Not a standard long neck or short neck joint figure.

It won't on most. It needs a body/neck similar to the HT muscle bodies. The neck joint is just a ball attached at the base of the skull on this head. So you need a sculpted neck body for it to work. Not a standard long neck or short neck joint figure.

Thanks!
Are there any other generic bodies (not Hot Toys) that can take the Jack Sparrow head?

Sean

Good sash there Rorywan. Would be interested to see a pic with all his gear on to see how it looks.
Problem with mine ATM is it looks great until both belts are put on then the work is hidden.

I've had my jack for a while now and I have still yet to switch out the serious for the smiley, might do it later.

Anyone still looking for a deal on this should consider getting it from gohastings.com - they are offering 29% off today only off their regular price of 229.99 - comes out to about 163 plus tax & shipping. Their packaging isn't always great and the item could be a display piece but if the item is damaged their returns have been solid in my experience with them.

I learned from their DX02 sale... bought three!

... along with Alice, TTM19, and the XIII-2 Lightning.

Damn Classic Pred was sold out.

Last edited:
Back