Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to order him, it was past the day but it still took the code with the discount all the way through the checkout process, but when I pressed the place order button I got charged full price. Oh well I'm just gonna call in the a.m. when they are open and tell them to cancel.

At $163 it would have been nice. but for regular price I can pass.

Got him last night right before midnight for $163. Gotta say it was more impulse than anything, haven't seen the last 2 movies but I figured it was a nice one to have for now. Never parted with a figure but I'll probably sell him once forbidden planet in NYC gets '89 Bats if he doesn't grow on me by then.

These sales tend to kill their stock quickly... Sparrow is sold out for the meantime.

I always regret it... I should've bought more!!

I always listen to this song when I'm reposing my figure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

Reposing Jack Sparrows' figure is always the good part. ;D

And I've added a lot of DX parts on my Captain Unsinkable (hands, wrists bandages, hat, jacket, guns, boots, sword crossed belt, belt fur). So it's pretty good to pump up your old figures too.

Still waiting for the new Cannibal hard, coz really the 4th movie did not inspired me well. Hope to get second Jack on throne.

Last edited:
Man, Jack sparrow is very tempting. I look at this figure every day & go HHHMMMMM! (maybe),but if I go outside of Batman only then I'll go WillyNilly & get everything! That cant happen!

Got him last night right before midnight for $163. Gotta say it was more impulse than anything, haven't seen the last 2 movies but I figured it was a nice one to have for now. Never parted with a figure but I'll probably sell him once forbidden planet in NYC gets '89 Bats if he doesn't grow on me by then.

I bought it as impulse, too. I already own one!!! At that price it may be good trade bait or sell in future after he sells out and price goes up abit.
Best bargain in HT in a long time...still waiting for shipping notice!:clap

I bought it as impulse, too. I already own one!!! At that price it may be good trade bait or sell in future after he sells out and price goes up abit.
Best bargain in HT in a long time...still waiting for shipping notice!:clap

My best HT gohastings bargain was for T2 Arnie. Got him for about $125 when he was starting to go for $200+ everywhere else and the figure was MIB!

Hey guys thought I would show off my Jack a little. I haven't finished all the things I wanna do yet but here is a cool little mod I just finished. I noticed a lot of people really like the cloth bandanna from the Medi Jack. I too like the look of the cloth and wanted one for my HT Jack since I prefer the overall look of this one better. Anyway used scans I took of a replica Jack bandanna and created one that fits on the head of the HT Jack. I think it turned out really cool and I'm very pleased with it. Take a look!
DSCN4404.jpg

DSCN4405.jpg

DSCN4406.jpg

DSCN4407.jpg
DSCN4402.jpg

Back