Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I would say though is to be careful when doing his bottom belt back up not to do it too tight as its held on by two thin cotton threads which go into two thin holes on the thin leather, which I broke one, it wasn’t until I was messing with the sash did I notice it as its on his hip under his coat. Its beats me why the belt is like this unless they are just following the movie apparel exactly. Anyhow it’s not to bad a spot of glue and all fixed and not to mention again this is under his coat.
med_gallery_5391_55_1969688.jpg

Yeah, that little cut out piece is movie accurate.

yep. painted silver.

Looks nice, when I was dying my HT coat, I figured if it didn't work I could put the buttons on the Medicom coat, the DX buttons are all really nice and it's awesome they actually stitched them on and not just cheap glued on ones like the past.

Looks nice, when I was dying my HT coat, I figured if it didn't work I could put the buttons on the Medicom coat, the DX buttons are all really nice and it's awesome they actually stitched them on and not just cheap glued on ones like the past.
Yea...I wanted to do that...but when I figured I wasn't going to use the coat, I bailed.

Even Jack's pissed no Barbossa :lol. Nice photo.

I still can't believe, NECA and JAKKS have done Barbossa, what's HT's problem.

just recd jack sparrow..... box is messed up but fig in Styrofoam is well. its my first Hot Toys so i have some problems one is I mistakenly broken compass attachment which is of cotton thread n plastic is attached to compass its broken :(. can it be fixed? n Jack Sparrow left leg is kinda loose it can be moved easily what should i have to do to make it tight.....ohh Jack is AwesomE :)

Back