Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey friends Jacks one leg is way too loose is that defect or somthing actually its my first HT if its not defect how can i fix it??:(

Where is it loose? The knees joints can come loose w/o pressure; if its just that you should be able to pop it back together.

ask2.jpg

ask1.jpg

No Barbossa :(

Still keeping hope that there's an updated Davy Jones in the pipeline. Absolutely hate hate hate that we wont be getting a Barbossa, but Jones was the best villain in the series next to Barbossa. I absolutely must have a prominent villain from the original trilogy.

Just got my Jack last night. He's great, really great. I have him leaning on the rudder, legs crossed with his left arm holding out his bottle of Rum. Don't drink and sail kids!

Only caveat is that the Hat is incredibly cheap and doesn't sit on his head very well. It wants to pop off. Had to use a lot of force to get it in there.

I was actually hoping for a Barbossa and his monkey in 1/6 scale. Now that hot toys has confirmed that there won't be a Barbossa, this is a huge disappointment for me.

Good thing is I managed to get Davy Jones from eBay recently for a reasonable price.

I too was REALLY looking forward to a Barbossa figure. Real shame that HT won't be doing one. Would have been a masterpiece no doubt.

Makes me wonder if they plan on doing ANY other figures from POTC besides Jack? :dunno

I could see them doing another Will, maybe from the end of AWE?... Still, Barbossa seems like a no-brainer. He was in every movie and was every bit as captivating a character as Jack... Not to mention that his costume is almost as elaborate as Jack's.... would have been awesome.

Putting two Jacks side by side, the second to arrive has a much longer belt. Not only that but the longer belt also has much more pronounced blue/green banding on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Jack last night. He's great, really great. I have him leaning on the rudder, legs crossed with his left arm holding out his bottle of Rum. Don't drink and sail kids!

Only caveat is that the Hat is incredibly cheap and doesn't sit on his head very well. It wants to pop off. Had to use a lot of force to get it in there.

Hmmmm. Sounds awfully familiar.
IMAG0560.jpg

:lol

I think a lot of people are using this pose. I need to change it up.

A real shame that HT won't be releasing Barbossa. I am sure it would have been such an awesome figure. Anyway, still hoping they can do something when POTC 5 is done next year or in 2014.

My package arrived today, the package is really top of the line. This is the first item I have ever purchased like this.

I have the life-size C-3PO bust and now this... it is pretty sweet.

Here are some pictures, I am using the smirk face for now. I want to look through the thread and find some cool poses to copy.

Very impressed!

I did pull the pink/white towel out of the shoulder belt... I did not like the look of it up that high...

Last edited:
Back