Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure, but I do have a question have they done any figure of the year polls???
if so which HT figure came on top?
links to the thread?
thanks

I loosened the belts on both my figures... it was way too tight for my comfort. Plus the guns fit better that way without much force.

-Sometimes the pegs stay in the boots, sometimes they stay in the
ankle.
-It's a PITA to get the pants tucked bad into the boots
-The folded over part of the boot looks weird now, because I ended up unfolding it to get a better grip on it (I don't know, it's hard to explain, but the boots got un rolled too much, and now it doesn't look right when I try to fold them back over to the proper length)

I don't know, those are just some things to watch out for.

The pants aren't really supposed to be tucked in... in the films loosely hangs out often.

-Sometimes the pegs stay in the boots, sometimes they stay in the
ankle.
-It's a PITA to get the pants tucked bad into the boots
-The folded over part of the boot looks weird now, because I ended up unfolding it to get a better grip on it (I don't know, it's hard to explain, but the boots got un rolled too much, and now it doesn't look right when I try to fold them back over to the proper length)

I don't know, those are just some things to watch out for.

Thanks, I'll beware. The boots do seem to be very finicky.

Found my EX on eBay for $190.00 shipped because the seller misspelled it and listed it as Captian Jack instead of Jack Sparrow. So make sure you run a search for all possible listing titles that can be overlooked.

I cant get both at the same time so im trying to find out which one would increase in price faster :D
and which one is more indispensable

I really like Jack better, but if that's how you judge to choose which figure to buy first, I think you'd like to buy supes first.
But I'd say both items will not be a rare items that fast. so take your time to buy whichever figure you really like :hi5:

I know there are some inaccuracies, but I like the COTBP version of Jack. I couldn't get myself to cut/darken the hair as I love the sculpt and the 'bleach' affect. I also didn't want to cover up the HT shirt, as I think it's a mini masterpiece. I like the more expressive features (hands, grin) for personality and the hands don't look as bad in person (size wise) as I thought they would, once I put everything together. HT boots to be added. Whichever version you have...it's a great figure and I had fun hunting down parts, bit by bit and putting this together.
Feb024.jpg
Feb027.jpg

Feb012.jpg
Feb013.jpg

Back