Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally disagree with that, the cannibal island sequence is a very iconic scene for Jack in the whole of POTC.

Yeah I could have worded that better... I just mean if you want a full representative of the character, Cannibal King isn't enough.

I never felt that cannibal jack was iconic at all. I found the whole cannibal island sequence over the top and just stupid. I love Jack Sparrow - one of my fav characters and I don't like to be negative but I would never buy a HT cannibal jack figure - his make up was silly, his hat was silly, the human kebab thing was silly - the only thing I liked was his langauge *snip snip* :)

I never felt that cannibal jack was iconic at all. I found the whole cannibal island sequence over the top and just stupid. I love Jack Sparrow - one of my fav characters and I don't like to be negative but I would never buy a HT cannibal jack figure - his make up was silly, his hat was silly, the human kebab thing was silly - the only thing I liked was his langauge *snip snip* :)

"Unicky, snip snip" that scene was so good. :rotfl

I would love to see someone make the stone chest of Cortez with the 882 identical pieces of cursed Aztec gold.

Few daylight pics of his futzed form... fixed the belt length too.

Jack3-1.jpg
Jack2-1.jpg
Jack1-1.jpg

Looks GREAT Wor-gar! :hi5:

What's the 'belt fix' you speak of? I should have mine in-hand in the next couple of days as he's been shipped and is on the way, so I'm just curious. :wink1:

If anybody has a spare deck floor (Just the card board) and is willing to sell it pm me.:wave

Might even need more then 1.

Thanks guys:)

hay friends is this HT really worth i mean is he well made i really liked photos.. should i buy this :)

This is an amazing piece of work. Well worth the price tag. If you love jack sparrow this is the one to get.

Was looking at my collection earlier and I think the biggest compliment I can pay this figure is that whilst all the others look like 'toys'/figures regardless of how good they look (Christopher Reeves for example) Captain Jack really does look like a miniature Johnny Depp :clap

Ya my LCS had this in stock. I put one on layaway, put $100 on it for now.

I prefer when I can to buy locally as it keeps my LCS in business. After getting my CR Superman, I'm hooked on Hot Toys. The likeness of these things is unreal.

Still waiting for my Batman 1989.

Back