Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me over a hour to get this pose as one foot is off the ground. Love the way it looks. Might leave him like that for a few months......
IMG1380.jpg

IMG1388.jpg

IMG1389.jpg

i Received mine, only QC issue on mine was the magnet came off from the head .. Glued it back, Issue solved

but none the less it's an awesome Figure ! and a great display piece

here are some Pics i took

6835435237_ebf14b8260_z.jpg

6834621251_8607b9128e_z.jpg

6834782817_aa9a0169ee_z.jpg

6834874345_e57de5d059_z.jpg

6834801821_cbb736c734_z.jpg

6835014283_d4d5a792d2_z.jpg

6835087685_a50b04736c_z.jpg

Last edited:
If that make Barbossa I'm sure it will be from the 4th film, which will suck.

While HT seems quite dumb sometimes, they're smart enough to know he won't sell without his pirate look so we'd either get an MMS or DX with 2 outfits and if lucky, it would be a figure from the whole franchise so we'd get a non peg leg right option and Jack the monkey accessory.

While HT seems quite dumb sometimes, they're smart enough to know he won't sell without his pirate look so we'd either get an MMS or DX with 2 outfits and if lucky, it would be a figure from the whole franchise so we'd get a non peg leg right option and Jack the monkey accessory.

If ever. It really seems like HT has a stick up their butt about Barbossa.

Jack the monkey is a must :lecture

Not to derail the thread with Barbossa talk but when I saw the first film, I was first blown away with how much I liked it, and secondly, really amazed by Geoffrey Rush's character. I mean, I loved Jack Sparrow too but it was Barbossa that really pushed that film further than it would have gone without him.

so... yes, MAKE BARBOSSA!!!!

I agree. When I think of a scurvy pirate I think of Barbossa. He had some of the best lines in the movie.
"Dyin is a day worth livin for!"
"I'm disinclined to acquiess to your request. Means No."

It' so amazing that this thread is still going strong. When you get a damn good piece like this one, you just never stop being buzzed over it.

Jack the monkey is a must :lecture

Yes the monkey!

and have his telescope here as the EX to complete the scene:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mewa6ZsQlP8[/ame]

:yess::yess:

Back