Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While HT seems quite dumb sometimes, they're smart enough to know he won't sell without his pirate look so we'd either get an MMS or DX with 2 outfits and if lucky, it would be a figure from the whole franchise so we'd get a non peg leg right option and Jack the monkey accessory.

Lord... I hope so.

I know the Davy jones HT is near impossible to find right now but has anyone found a decent replacement?

I found these pics and wondered if anyone had more info on these pieces.

https://www.bbcwdistributors.com/store/images/P/KBPOTC822005.jpg
https://www.kingego.com/shop/images/1009.jpg

I really hope HT's remakes Davy. :pray:

Last edited:
Is NECA the one that has the fabric coat?

That was Zizzle.

ZIZ00101Alg.jpg

Question: Some say that the Medicom coat looks better on him. Can anyone who has it or knows about it, clarify which is it we're talking about? Is it the new EB+Med one or something older?

Question: Some say that the Medicom coat looks better on him. Can anyone who has it or knows about it, clarify which is it we're talking about? Is it the new EB+Med one or something older?

it's the older medi coat that's being talked about from the first Medi Sparrow.

Having both, I still prefer the DX coat though to the medi

Well what can I say, I finally got this figure and boy it's a thing of beauty..a work of art! :bow No doubt it's the '11 Figure of the Year! :lecture

:yess: :yess: :yess:

it's the older medi coat that's being talked about from the first Medi Sparrow.

Having both, I still prefer the DX coat though to the medi

Yeah, no comparison IMO.
Looks even better if you dye it and weather it a bit, the Medi pants and under jacket vest are great for a COTBP version though, and the compass is a better size.

Now that I have this figure at home I have to admit I a not in love with the "smirk" likeness. I don't think it looks like Depp that much (something about the nose). Serious face is a home run.

Am I alone on this one?

Last edited:
For some reason, I find that the likeness on the smirking head isn't as obvious under a variety of conditions as the serious one. It's strange but in doing photos, I feel like some smirking shots don't look so Depp, but it's like any shot of the serious one I do, it works. Smirk head definitely benefits from seeing his eyes clearly, if you light him like the HT officil photos it's there. He looks great on my shelf where I have him.

So weird. I feel that the smirking likeness is stronger. ESPECIALLY the nose. Depp has a slight curve to his nose.

I pretty much see perfection. (Hope Dead man doesn't mind me using the pic here)

6834874345_e57de5d059_z.jpg

jack-sparrow.jpg

Last edited:
Back