Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This or Superman?

Somebody tell me! :gah:

This is a hard choice as both are excellent figures. I actually have more of an emotional attachment to Superman but chose to get Jack first. The DX Jack is just such a complex figure and so well crafted. There is a little more bang for your buck with the DX.

Thanks zeiss, I know what your saying, there both great figures, also I will still get Supes but Jack comes first.

A few pics of Jack; just a jaw-dropping figure :google

iip.jpg

iiq.jpg

iir.jpg

Some one said this figure when displayed with other figures makes you realize inadequacies in some of the sculpts that you've owned and never noticed. This is so true. My Jack arrived last week. I just shot some photo's-I hope you like them. I haven't unpacked all of the accessories so more shots to come !
oh yeah and lets go Big Blue !! (I'm off to a Sports Bar for the SB right after this. lol) ! :clap :yess:

DSCN2297.jpg

DSCN2283.jpg

DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2325.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got him out of his box just before game start....

Jack3.jpg
Jack4.jpg

Jack2.jpg
Jack5.jpg

Kinda mean expression for silly ol' Jack, but this figure is unbelieveable in its detail. I don't even mind the "paper" hat, I was expecting it to be really paper-y. Got a lot of FUTZING to do... probably why I haven't been able to get to him for 2 weeks. It's gonna take a long time to get him just right.

Does anyone else's hat keep popping up? What do you do, water treatment?

I can't compete with this...

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread with Barbossa talk but when I saw the first film, I was first blown away with how much I liked it, and secondly, really amazed by Geoffrey Rush's character. I mean, I loved Jack Sparrow too but it was Barbossa that really pushed that film further than it would have gone without him.

so... yes, MAKE BARBOSSA!!!!

Finally he's here! :yess:

Heard n number of times how awesome and unbelievable this guy looks, but honestly, one should see it to believe it! It truly is a Work of Art! So glad I got him! For all those who've been on the fence with this one (if there are any), take the leap! Its worth every penny!

Quick, as usual not so good, pics:

IMG_2248.jpg

Forgot to take the plastic wraping off the braids/plaits (Excitement!) :lol

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

The box itself is so damn good! :panic:

IMG_2258.jpg

Back