Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jus reposed Jack from being at the wheel with his compass to saluting the hung pirates at port royal (with his rum in his other hand)

Wish i could afford another, there is to many good poses.

Perhaps supply is starting to get high enough to outpace demand?

Bingo, that is exactly what I'm thinking. Both Jack and Supes are readily available from just about any retailer that carries Hot Toys. They must have made a TON of these guys. Not that I'm complaining, all I care about is that the figure looks great, and this guy certainly does the part!

It's great that there is enough supply to allow collectors to check out a couple of in-hand reviews before deciding on a purchase.

I'm so sick of struggling to pre-order a toy just because the pre-order quota is full within minutes.

broke down & re-ordered ex-jack..............damn you all with those badass pics...........:gah:

:wink1:

I do not really get why this is not sold out or would go for such a low price – other than enough people were happy with the original release.

This particular listing that I posted was a case of an incomplete title. Most ppl are likely to search for "hot toys jack sparrow" however he put in his title "hot toys captain jack" - making it really difficult to find. I only discovered the listing by accident myself as he was selling classic predator as well and I just looked at his 'other items on sale.'

The figure is holding its price if you look at the completed listings on ebay. I do think there are plenty of these to go around. Most places still have him in stock.

A little derail, but holy mother of god (this is teddy daniels' custom jack), this looks mindblowing:

IMG_2878.jpg

I remember a link many pages back showing actual Jack Sparrow and placement of all his accessories. Can someone help me to locate this?

Thanks.....

Bingo, that is exactly what I'm thinking. Both Jack and Supes are readily available from just about any retailer that carries Hot Toys. They must have made a TON of these guys. Not that I'm complaining, all I care about is that the figure looks great, and this guy certainly does the part!

At least the days of haters hating on a line "cos it didn't sell well" are over :yess:

This particular listing that I posted was a case of an incomplete title. Most ppl are likely to search for "hot toys jack sparrow" however he put in his title "hot toys captain jack"

:lecture Good eye. I admit I just clicked on the link and saw the person bought it for $40 less than me. :monkey2

Fortunately I have taken advantage of bad titles in my many years on eBay. I love it when I mistype something and then find an item with the typo in its title for less.

Last night, I had the best experience of my looooooong collecting life.

I got home from work to find that there was a nice brown shipper from Sideshow containing my very first DX, Captain Jack Sparrow.

I have been tempted in the past by a Hot Toys DX but this was the first time that I went the whole way...I was glad that I saved my DX cherry as, to be honest, I really can't imagine there being a better figure.

It was....luxurious.

What an experience Hot Toys make unpacking this figure. Layer upon layer of awesomeness and the SMELL!!!!!!!! *drool* that new toy smell. Wonderful!

I spent hours putting this figure together, taking my time, hat on or off? coat on or off? which face? which hands? any weapons? there are sooooooooo many options and all of them brilliant.

It just almose decadent to be having this much excitement.

I known I'm late to the game but if anyone out there is on the fence about this figure can I exhort you get off the fence, get a hold of this figure and really, really enjoy the experience.

Flexpay makes it easier on the wallet too.

Sideshow and Hot Toys really are a marriage made in Collectors Heaven.

Back