Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently making tiny plait/braids. It's actually gotten a little embarrassing.
:monkey3

Haha I know the feeling. I felt the same when adding the hair to my custom joker a while back

But this my friend is nothing to be embarrassed about!
The pic below is just astounding man! Amazing work!
3-15.jpg

I myself am waiting on cannibal Jack so I'll have less work to do with the hair and trying to get the right beads. Yep I'm lazy :lol

Well done all, displaying Sweeney Todd with Jack Sparrow. An updated Edward Scissorhands would create a perfect trinity.

O and here is my Jack along with Sweeney Todd!;)

2012-01-21201148.jpg

Leaving space for the only other Depp figure I want ..guess which one!:)

That was the figure I was referring too!;) It will happen most definitely!..hopefully soon!:pray:

So I just received mine this morning, and the first thing I did was open it, take a quick look without removing the figure from the box, allowed myself to be amazed, and got back to business.

But just a moment ago, I decided that I'd better take the figure out of the foam to check properly just in case, and something just didn't feel right. Oh sh**! The knee's snapped clean off again!

Thankfully, it was only a false alarm and the peg's just fallen out of its socket. :pray:

I don't know what is with all the slim Truetypes I own though, every one of them have problems rotating around the shoulders unless I loosen the screws, but this one looks to be a pain to undress and re-futz.

But the detail is spectacular! The pistols, boat in the bottle, compass, sword, all the accessories look bloody beautiful.

So I just received mine this morning, and the first thing I did was open it, take a quick look without removing the figure from the box, allowed myself to be amazed, and got back to business.

But just a moment ago, I decided that I'd better take the figure out of the foam to check properly just in case, and something just didn't feel right. Oh sh**! The knee's snapped clean off again!

Thankfully, it was only a false alarm and the peg's just fallen out of its socket. :pray:

I don't know what is with all the slim Truetypes I own though, every one of them have problems rotating around the shoulders unless I loosen the screws, but this one looks to be a pain to undress and re-futz.

Man! I'll never understand all these issues that people have with these figures. I guess I've just been very lucky. I've never had any problems.

In case you don't visit the Star Wars section -

aIm00.jpg
Hilarious!

I just got this guy last night from BBTS, and he was exactly what I expected. Yet somehow. . .he didn't blow me away. The details are absolutely top notch. The number of accessories, the tailoring, the two heads, the packaging, the diorama stand deal, the proportions, the display options! It's probably as good a deal as I've seen if you just think about all you can do with this guy and all he comes with.

But I was more impressed with Classic Predator, despite his being relatively basic in comparison. I couldn't tell you why. But I opened Predator and thought, "Whoa!" I opened Jack and thought, "Yep, he's top notch."

Anyways. . .still glad to have him. Does the character justice, for sure. I've put him on the shelf with my Dude, Bill the Butcher, and Jack Torrance figures. Seems like those guys would get along :lol

Just got mine today :yess:
AWSOME !!!
Really pleased with him

Can't wait to get him displayed now :)

Kindest regards
Tys

Seeing Jack with IG-88 brings a whole new meaning to Space Pirates.

...now I wanna see more!

Back