OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys NEED to make Metal Gear Solid figures!

I think that has something to do with the MGS4 Old Snake looking like a pile of crap.

thats because medicom sucks!, they've only done snake, hottoys would be so AWSOME!!

p.s. i e-mailed hottoys too

:confused:
MEDIRAH360.jpg

Amen to that... although trying to find money for them when announced would not be disimilar to a struggling heroin addict and his financial woes...

granted, we arent going to get many if that happens,

Id love a decent representation of each snake.
and otacon, meryl and raiden.

theres too many to list... if we were given one villian for the entire saga it would HAVE to be ocelot... most likely liquid ocelot....

Amen to that... although trying to find money for them when announced would not be disimilar to a struggling heroin addict and his financial woes...

granted, we arent going to get many if that happens,

Id love a decent representation of each snake.
and otacon, meryl and raiden.

theres too many to list... if we were given one villian for the entire saga it would HAVE to be ocelot... most likely liquid ocelot....

Couldnt agree more !! :chew

That's where I disagree. The RAH Old Snake figure looks amazing with the rubber suit - it's beautifully done, to be honest. But, the articulation, is the thing that's crap.

Anyways, besides Big Boss and Solid Snake, Solidus is my second favorite character from MGS. I can't think of anything more awesome than having 1:6 Solidus Snake figure, with all of his robotic tentacles! If Hot Toys picks up the MGS line, I hope that we'll see a full line up of all the Snakes.

The quality sucks, the suit doesn't even move and pose with the fig and the face sculpt is below zero.

To me, the Medi Old Snake is just unforgivable for a high end figure at this price. These characters need to get shown some respect figure wise: cue Hot Toys!

Last edited:

Naked Snake is far superior to any of the Old Snake figures. A company is suppose to improve it's product over time correct? Not let it degrade.

The lack of work and care put into the MGS4 figures is unforgivable. If your not going to do a figure right and do it justice then let a more talented passionate company take over the license. That's how I feel about every license that isn't getting the respect it deserves.

Cool man. :) Just think of the outcome if we actualy get some HT MGS figures!!! The ends will justify the means and a few bans won't matter to you then. (Fingers crossed anyway)

Cheers for spreading the word! :joy

Last edited:

It would be a dream come true.

That it would!

I am just surprised/dismayed no other MGS fans on SSF 'hear the call'. Thought there would be more of a response. :confused:

Ah well, we committed shall try our best. :D

That it would!

I am just surprised/dismayed no other MGS fans on SSF 'hear the call'. Thought there would be more of a response. :confused:

Ah well, we committed shall try our best. :D

Don't worry bro, I'm sure more people will come. :D

I'll throw in my support for this.

I'm sure Hot Toys would give us a much better selection of characters than Medicom. I'd love to have a Revolver Ocelot, MGS1 Snake, and Meryl among others.

Let's start a petition! HT MGS FTW!

if hot toys were to make a good Snake from any of the games, I'd buy em all.

Cool man. :) Just think of the outcome if we actualy get some HT MGS figures!!! The ends will justify the means and a few bans won't matter to you then. (Fingers crossed anyway)

Cheers for spreading the word! :joy

I honestly wouldn't care which MGS game they came from. If HT did any MGS figures I'd buy one of each. MGS, YES. MGS2, OH HELL YES. MGS3, YOU BETCHA. MGS4 OH HELLS YEAHHS.

Please give us MGS1 Snake and Meryl and the Foxhound unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back