OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys NEED to make Metal Gear Solid figures!

Yeh, er, this is the thread/topic for people who want MGS figures from HT. I couldn't care less what other game figures you want. :)

Bumping this thread in the hope that more people will add interest and then I can justify sending a long thread to HT Facebook page.

Ta all.

it would be sweet to get them from hot toys since i missed out on the medicom ones...wouldnt mine getting any of the beauties, snake, naomi,gray fox, sniper wolf, vamp...there are just so many that hot toys could pick, and you know they would be able to give us a REX or a RAY Metal Gear

I would buy HT MGS figures in a second.

One line that I can safely say I would buy into with no pics. :D

I'm all in favor of HT taking up the MGS license. As already said, Medi ^^^^ed up the MGS4 Snakes. Rubber suit, no real hands, sub-par paint applications, skimpy on accessories.. it can definitely be outdone by HT. They would design the Octocamo suit in a similar vein as depicted in the game, with mesh and individual armor parts. I'm confident in their ability to make the line desirable, where Medicom failed.

But the MGS3 Snakes and the MGS4 Raiden were very well done.. it's just that Medicom doesn't go any deeper with any license they hold.

I'd well be up for hot toys metal gear figures. Snake all the way!

yeah, il love Hot Toys to do this line, I would like snake,vulcan raven and gray fox!
And for the GOW fans dont mess this thread up, go make your own thread:D

i would buy them too.hot toys work would be great.

Perhaps we can start a petition amongst the MGS collectors, and send all of our concerns to Hot Toys. With more people demanding the same thing all at once, they'll be bound to give us an ear (whether they'll agree with us is another matter).

Hell yeah, starting with MGS1. I would also get them all.

Perhaps we can start a petition amongst the MGS collectors, and send all of our concerns to Hot Toys. With more people demanding the same thing all at once, they'll be bound to give us an ear (whether they'll agree with us is another matter).

This thread is sort of the point of that. Once it is large enough I will post a link at their FB page.

I doubt they'll ever get made, but sure, I'll throw in some support. I would buy a ^^^^load of figures from the MGS series, as in, I can easily think of a good 5 that I would certainly buy, and another 5+ that I would buy depending on how well they came out.

I'd buy a MGS1 Snake and maybe a Meryl.

I would love to have a HT NINJA!

This thread is sort of the point of that. Once it is large enough I will post a link at their FB page.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't read your first post! :eek:

I'll help this thread, by linking it on some other forums. Gotta spread the word around!

:lecture

Medicom couldn't even sell enough Snakes (MGS4) to make them worth production costs, and you want Hot Toys to pick up the license? That's hilarious.

Gears of War for the win. NECA is making a boatload off of their stuff, and that's just small plastic goodness. Imagine Hot Toys getting a license like that. Now we're talking profit.

thats because medicom sucks!, they've only done snake, hottoys would be so AWSOME!!

p.s. i e-mailed hottoys too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back