OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the Splinter Cell thing. To be fair, I always thought Splinter Cell had more convincing stealth game play. But the story and character wasn't all that exciting.

Well, The Boss isn't the only Hot Toys figure that has the mammaries hanging out. There's also Battle Suit Jill Valentine and Black Widow.

But, just so you know, she looked like that in the game toward the end. I'd have it no other way :monkey3

Yeah but JV and BW weren't quite as "open-hearted" as this this old gal. They made this fig for guys like you though - the fans. So if you're digging it then that's the way it ought to be!:lecture

Well you have no excuse now that the HD collection is out. Go play it...now!...right now. Unless of course you don't have a 360 :lol

:lecture This!

MGS isn't a series that you should just casually miss out on. The games are some of the pinnacle releases of the console generations.

Well you have no excuse now that the HD collection is out. Go play it...now!...right now. Unless of course you don't have a 360 :lol

I know, I know, it's been out for a while. I'm just sorry to say It doesn't interest me enough......I think I'd better really stop and get the hell out of this thread before I get lynched by all the MGS fans here :( *still think the figs look good though*

Yeah but JV and BW weren't quite as "open-hearted" as this this old gal. They made this fig for guys like you though - the fans. So if you're digging it then that's the way it ought to be!:lecture

It was also in the original design, if you played the game you would already know that.

Seriously, just play it because you're just making pointless comments here :cuckoo:

I mean yeah you can make all the criticism you want but obviously you won't fully get it if you haven't played the game.

The boss unzips her suit to show off her scar in the end battle. As these figures are from that, she is accurate.

I know, I know, it's been out for a while. I'm just sorry to say It doesn't interest me enough......I think I'd better really stop and get the hell out of this thread before I get lynched by all the MGS fans here :( *still think the figs look good though*

No one's out to get you :lol. So far, we've just been trying to convince you to play MGS. Well, do make sure to try the series if you ever get a chance.

No no, go play it and come back. Join us...JOIN US!

The more MGS fans, the more fans to buy the HT figures. The more HT figures sold, the more figures HT makes...the more toys...FOR ME!

Sorry guys, just came here to look at the new figs, didn't mean to start a ____storm on account of my MGS ignorance. I guess in retrospect they're prob trying to show of the big scar on her chest with the outfit like that.

No no, go play it and come back. Join us...JOIN US!

The more MGS fans, the more fans to buy the HT figures. The more HT figures sold, the more figures HT makes...the more toys...FOR ME!

Alright - they've got it at the local rental place so I'll get it over the weekend and let you know what I think :wink1:

The boss unzips her suit to show off her scar in the end battle. As these figures are from that, she is accurate.

Yup. More of less, this is what happened:

*unzips suit* The Boss: Snake... look at these, aren't they glorious? Oh did I tell you about the time I was pregnant?

Snake: uhh...

The Boss: Brace yourself.

Snake: (oh hell yeah)

*Snake gets CQC'd and a broken arm*

*radios in* Major Zero: Snake! Get a hold of yourself!

Snake: I'm trying. But, they're just too glorious!

Major Zero: Come again?

Snake: um.... never mind.

Hope to see all the cobra unit. Man that will be awesome.
And I want MGS for playstation PSX figures.
The sneaking suit in MGS>>> all MGS franchise IMO.

I'm gonna lock up this thread. Please continue your conversations in the Metal Gear Solid Collectibles thread or the individual figure threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back