OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys NEED to make Metal Gear Solid figures!

Yes please.

mgs-solid-snake.jpg

mgs-meryl-silverburgh.jpg

mgs-psycho-mantis.jpg

mgs-cyborg-ninja.jpg

mgs-sniper-wolf.jpg

my favorite snake would be from MGS2, but game wise it would be 3.

Personally, I would LOVE to see a Solidus Snake! Plus imagine figures of all the B&B Corps.

I really think Hot Toys could do awesome work with:

MGS1 Solid Snake
MGS1 Cyborg Ninja
MGS1 Psycho Mantis
MGS1 Revolver Ocelot
MGS1 Meryl Silverburgh

MGS2 Raiden
MGS2 Vamp
MGS2 Fortune
MGS2 Solidus

MGS3 The Fury
MGS3 The Pain
MGS3 The End
MGS3 Volgin
MGS3 EVA
MGS3 Revolver Ocelot

MGS4 Lauging Octopus
MGS4 Raging Raven
MGS4 Crying Wolf
MGS4 Screaming Mantis

Hot Toys would include some awesome accessories as well. I'm sure they'd give us 1/6 scale Ga-Ko and Kerotin. Maybe we'd even get a Calorie Mate.

Correct.

They've only done 3 characters, but 7 figures.

MGS4 Raiden (1)
MGS4 Old Snake (2)
MGS3 Naked Snake (4)

:lol

There is no guarantee that Hot Toys would not do the same, going by there Dark Knight line
But I think a Hot Toys MGS line would be awesome
all of these characters would be really cool
I really think Hot Toys could do awesome work with:

MGS1 Solid Snake
MGS1 Cyborg Ninja
MGS1 Psycho Mantis
MGS1 Revolver Ocelot
MGS1 Meryl Silverburgh

MGS2 Raiden
MGS2 Vamp
MGS2 Fortune
MGS2 Solidus

MGS3 The Fury
MGS3 The Pain
MGS3 The End
MGS3 Volgin
MGS3 EVA
MGS3 Revolver Ocelot

MGS4 Lauging Octopus
MGS4 Raging Raven
MGS4 Crying Wolf
MGS4 Screaming Mantis

YAY!! Loads of new supporters.

Cheers guys, we will make this happen. (I sincerely hope)

Absolute MUSTS for me are:

MGS2 Solid Snake
MGS2 Raiden
MGS2 Vamp

MGS3 Ocelot
MGS3 Ultimate Big Boss in sneaking suit

MGS4 Old Snake with militia disguise.

Drooool.......

Really want Snake from MGS1 and MGS2, and if Hot Toys do make it I know they wont be greedy as Medicom with the weapons. Come on Hot Toys!

I really have to wonder why Hot Toys doesn't make more video game figures? Seriously? I bet they'd sell just as well (if not better) than their movie figures.

All this MGS talk makes me want to go replay through MGS4 again...for the 6th time. :)

Do justice...this title is an epic franchise... Hottoys must acknowledge this masterpiece of a game title that earned Kojima a Lifetime Achievement Award. Metal Gear Series Director Hideo Kojima Wins "Lifetime Achievement" at "Game Developers Choice Awards". HT should let Kojin carve the Metal Gear Masterpieces that will stamp Hottoys permanently as the supreme 1/6 makers in the minds and hearts of MGS fans.

Thank you very much for starting this thread!!!

quoted from
https://www.konami-digital-entertainment.co.jp/en/news/topics/2009/0326/index.html
Last year, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots was released simultaneously worldwide, receiving many domestic and overseas awards, bringing the total unit sales of the series to over 26.5 million copies.

...26.5 million copies not counting those still aspiring to get this title in their households momentarily held back.

Hottoys is most probably not blind not to run a feasibility study of this franchise.

Go HT.Give us Metal Gear figures.
I will buy every figure.Would be great if every snake figure could be accompanied by an extra costume.for example mgs1 snake had a tuxedo along with the original outfit,mgs2 snake had Iroquois Pliskin clothin,mgs3 had an extra suit with a different camo and mgs4 had the militia outfit.Just like there is an extra outfit in the new joker figure.Wouldnt that be great?

Go HT.Give us Metal Gear figures.
I will buy every figure.Would be great if every snake figure could be accompanied by an extra costume.for example mgs1 snake had a tuxedo along with the original outfit,mgs2 snake had Iroquois Pliskin clothin,mgs3 had an extra suit with a different camo and mgs4 had the militia outfit.Just like there is an extra outfit in the new joker figure.Wouldnt that be great?

that...is a fantastic idea

Honestly. I want these so bad. All I would need is a MGS 1 Snake...and I'd be forever happy.

MGS1 is my favorite of the series so I'd be wanting an entire line up. But as I think about MGS and the 1/6th scale certain figures would look better than others. So here's my top ten MGS characters I would want HT to make:

1. MGS Snake (with gas mask, nitika missile launcher, socom pistol, stun grenades, and smokes)
2. Cyborg Ninja (interchangable Gray Fox head)
3. Meryl (with extra genome soldier outfit and masked face)
4. Psycho Mantis (unmasked head included)
5. Sniper Wolf (sexy sniper need I say more)
6. Vamp MGS2 (just an cool design)
7. Raiden MGS2 version (swappable masked head and various weapons)
8. The End (too awesome not to do plus he has a parrot)
9. The Sorrow (just cool)
10. Screaming Mantis (puppets of Mantis and the Sorrow!!!)

It would just be SUCH a good addition to the HT VGM line, seeing as Resi is all they have on that at the moment.

Would be such choice for characters for HT too and we could be safe in the knowledge that any made would be awesome.

MGS2 Solid Snake would be the main one for me. Fave costume.

Come on guys! This would be a dream come true and a worthy addition to the HT VGM line.

i completely agree with this thread! i think HT would make amazing metal gear figures! i am a huge fan and the medicom ones are so expensive!!!!

i would love to own some for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back