Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Vader yesterday, very nice figure. It was nice of them to include the alternate head, but I'm pretty much in preference of the design that most closely resembles the final Vader look.

MCQCF.jpg

He looks great. I was only able to snag another MacQuarrie Boba today (as well as the pre-cyborg Grievous even though I've got each wave coming to me from my reliable on-line Canadian store) when I went over even though they had Wave 5 there--- no MacQuarries though.

I've only seen a McQuarrie figure in store once, a Boba and Chewie at one time, but I'd already had them both, never seen others, but I'm ok enough spending an eBay price to secure these, that's how I got Chewie, Boba, Stormtrooper and Vader. I have Starkiller on order with StarWarsShop, and I'll have to scour the bay for the snowtrooper.

I should be getting wave 5 and 6 from New Force Comics this week. Here in LA,.. figures are like gold,.. coins.. heh:D

Nice to see them consistantly put these things up at 4 am so us west coasters miss them.. I guess thats what I get for actually wanting to SLEEP at 4:00. :D

i still haven't been able to time a snowtrooper. still listed as coming soon. i have been checking back to the hasbro website often but i haven't had much luck. :(

I think I just got the last one.

btw, it would seem the promo code of fall25 still works. I used it and it took 25% off and got free shipping.

For those interested, the latest issue of Toyfare features a short interview with McQuarrie.

When asked which one of the figures based on his artwork is his favorite, he replies:

"The Boba Fett is really a masterpiece"

For those interested, the latest issue of Toyfare features a short interview with McQuarrie.

When asked which one of the figures based on his artwork is his favorite, he replies:

"The Boba Fett is really a masterpiece"

Interesting that he feels that way. To me, Boba and Stormtrooper are the most lackluster of the bunch, but everyone has their own tastes. At the moment, Chewbacca is my favorite, with Vader right behind him.

Back