Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally found the McRebel on Saturday at Target in St Louis Park, MN. It was the only one, but they are still out there. Don't give up hope!

I have all of them but the Droids and Obi-wan/Yoda. Not sure If I really have to have Obi/Yoda but I'd like to have the Droids, are these still available anywhere other then EBay?
Edit:
Found they're still available from Star Wars shop, looks like the droids won't be too hard to find after all.

Last edited:
I still need Chewie, Starkiller and the Rebel. Plus Darth Revan.

Only thing I'm looking to buy this year is most of the Force Unleashed and the new Clone Wars.

Well.... NOW my hunt is over. Yesterday I found a pristine Rebel Soldier to replce my battered one.

All is right with the world. :D

Last edited:
Do you still need the battered one? I'm an opener, so I'd be glad to take the first one off you hands :monkey2

I went to TRU to buy my kids a sandbox today and checked the action figure isle on a lark, and lo and behold.... a mint McQuarrie concept Rebel Trooper. The collection is now complete!:cool::cool::cool:

I still need the convention exclusive luke to complete my set.

anyone wanna help me out? I'll make it worth your while. :D

The McQuarrie Han Solo is now available from Hasbro Toy shop, as well as the latest series of the Force Unleashed figures.
Also use this gift code to get 20% off: GETOUT20

Just used it to get me a set of the Force Unleashed figures. :D

I'm in Japan now and was surprised to see that the McQuarrie figures are pretty common here. I stumbled upon a store that had the Luke, Starkiller Hero, Chewbacca, Droids, and Obi-wan/Yoda on sale 35% off (that made them about $8 per figure, or $16 for the two-packs). I had a few of the concept figures but was on the fence about getting the rest since they seemed kind of expensive, but I decided to go ahead and get them. I also found a cache of concept rebel troopers at a Toys R Us today, and found that they also had dozens of droids and Obi-wan/Yoda two-packs as well. Apparently Japan got most of the world's supply of those figures. :lol

I'm in Japan now and was surprised to see that the McQuarrie figures are pretty common here. I stumbled upon a store that had the Luke, Starkiller Hero, Chewbacca, Droids, and Obi-wan/Yoda on sale 35% off (that made them about $8 per figure, or $16 for the two-packs). I had a few of the concept figures but was on the fence about getting the rest since they seemed kind of expensive, but I decided to go ahead and get them. I also found a cache of concept rebel troopers at a Toys R Us today, and found that they also had dozens of droids and Obi-wan/Yoda two-packs as well. Apparently Japan got most of the world's supply of those figures. :lol

i wasted alot of time here in florida searching for mcquarries. toys r us, wal-mart, target..none had mcquarries. i wound up completing the collection from buying from ebay. now without any room to display, they are in a box.

btw, if someone were to offer me a good price, i'd sell all. :D

Back