Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested, the latest issue of Toyfare features a short interview with McQuarrie.

When asked which one of the figures based on his artwork is his favorite, he replies:

"The Boba Fett is really a masterpiece"

Cool.....:D

I can't belive these go in and out of stock so fast. Do they just find a few of them at a time or what? Luckily I did get one ordered. I'll post again if I notice it is stock either at Walmart or HasbroTS.

I don't even see it listed on their website now.

It's probably sold out, once they sell out of things they pull them from the site, keep an eye out though, it could come back. I put my order in the day it went up on the site, I was surprised they had it on there. If anyone still needs Boba, he's still available there.

I refuse to pay SWS.com prices. $12 for a single figure? You might have better luck on ebay.

I've already become comfy with paying double for these McQ figures, I simply never see them on pegs, don't want to waste time and gas chasing something I'll not likely find, I'd rather pay a certain price, get it and be done.

Thanks for posting this last night wampachow! I managed to order me a McQ Vader, Roron Corobb, and Darth Raven. Glad I checked to see what else they got in last night before quickly checking out. Wish I knew about the fall25 coupon though.

Ordered Vader and Starkiller from K&C Collectibles. Need to get the stormie and snowtroopers and I will have them all.

I agree with you MF, Chewie is easily my favorite. And Vader is second... the only thing holding him back is the funky cut elbows. I have a lot of gapping on mine and it doesn't look as smoot as it should. I also prefer the ball jointed elbows... but aside from that its a great figure and much better than the rehashed body with a new head I was expecting.

Early X-mas shopping pilgrimage today--- going to do some searching for some McQuarries... wish me luck.:D

Early X-mas shopping pilgrimage today--- going to do some searching for some McQuarries... wish me luck.:D

Good luck! I went today too and found an animated Fett but no McQuarries. Still looking for Starkiller Hero and General McQuarrie.

Don't go back. It is a TRAP!:monkey1

I got sucked back into that trap but the lack of being able to ever find these at retail and Hasbroshop.com putting them up at 4am all the time has started to turn me off again... maybe just in time too since the master replica scaled lightsabers have a hold of me now.

Found the Starkiller yesterday and an UGH Boba. I think I'm now caught up except for the actual figure of McQuarrie. BTW, whats the deal with that figure anyway? Its not based on a concept sketch is it, or was he maybe an extra in ESB? Just wondered.

Found the Starkiller yesterday and an UGH Boba. I think I'm now caught up except for the actual figure of McQuarrie. BTW, whats the deal with that figure anyway? Its not based on a concept sketch is it, or was he maybe an extra in ESB? Just wondered.

I think it's a tribute figure, and my guess is they probably gave him some options where his head would go.

Back