Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seems to go in and out of stock at the Hasbro Toy Shop site. Keep looking there and you might be able to score one. If not I have a feeling this is a figure that is not going to have a ridiculous longterm value... so with time you should be able to get one w/o a lot of headache.

I believe you're right. I remember the lava Vader, Scorch, dirty scout, swimming Jar Jar, and all those 'hot' figure bubbles inflate and then pop. Even Jorg Sacul can't sell at $20 anymore.

Thanks for the tip, ill keep looking there.

Picked up Animated Fett and another Concept Fett and all of wave 4 at Walmart today .:chew:chew:chew

Crap the animated Fett is out? I haven't seen any of that wave yet...

Thats the only non-concept figure I wanted from this series.

Hmm.. not really feeling the concept Greivous... not bad looking. But I'm more interested in the McQuarrie stuff.

The concept Vader and Snowtrooper are both listed as "Coming Soon" at HasbroToy.com.

I wonder what the chances are getting them there as opposed to Big Bad since they are half the price. I would imagine they will sell out quick at hasbro.

I wonder what the chances are getting them there as opposed to Big Bad since they are half the price. I would imagine they will sell out quick at hasbro.

I'm not sure. The only ones I've ordered from Hasbro were Luke and the Obi-wan/Yoda figures. But it seems like Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper keep showing up every now and then.

The concept figures have been my favorite subline that year. Cannot wait to score McVader and Mcsnowtrooper....but, that Grevious for $17 BEFORE tax?!?! WTH?

The concept figures have been my favorite subline that year. Cannot wait to score McVader and Mcsnowtrooper....but, that Grevious for $17 BEFORE tax?!?! WTH?

Yeah, its been awhile since I've been excited about Hasbro figures... these are a real nice change as opposed to the 75 repackage of Vader.

And the Chewie is quickly becoming one of my favorite 3 3/4" figures ever :chew

I just wish the Luke figure was a little better, I'm not as keen about the preposed figures.

I have to agree with you. I was kind of surprised how nice it is. And big. :chew

That's what she said!

the-office-michael-scott.jpg

Back