Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the Hasbro one? Any chance of some side by side shots?

:lecture

So far, I'm thinking for $200 I'll just keep and customize my Hasbro one. The lack of lights (especially on the Carbonite block itself) still kills this for me at this price.

I'm leaning towards the same direction Carl.... Hmmmmm.... I wanted to like this so much. (I do like it. Just not sure if I $200 like it though).

I'm leaning towards the same direction Carl.... Hmmmmm.... I wanted to like this so much. (I do like it. Just not sure if I $200 like it though).

Oh, it's not bad. It just looks like a big missed opportunity... especially for the asking price. It's not good when I look at this and think I can live with the Hasbro one I've had for about 12 years.

Huh....Disappointing. I don't like it. I was really psyched for this piece but the pictures aren't "wowing" me (and it has nothing to do with the pictures, they are nicely shot). Also I think its the forced perspective but Hans looks a bit small....

I'm moving in the same direction... mostly the size (as it takes up lot of display real estate) and lack of lights kind of kill it for me.

I'll keep the ears open for a deal, but for now I'm sticking with the pass.

Also I think its the forced perspective but Hans looks a bit small....

hans_franz.jpg

Looks pretty dang cool to me... I can't wait. Actually I can wait since I don't even have my ship notice yet. :(

:lecture

So far, I'm thinking for $200 I'll just keep and customize my Hasbro one. The lack of lights (especially on the Carbonite block itself) still kills this for me at this price.

I have to agree. Not that it is bad by any means, but it doesn't wow me. I already have the Hasbro Han in Carbonite, which looks pretty darn good. The other issue for me is space -- I can slip the Hasbro Han many places pretty easily, but this requires some dedicated display space.

I really want to see the Hasbro version next to the Sideshow one. The Hasbro one seems much bigger to me, although not really "too big."

Upon closer inspection, mine's got a nasty paint rub/scratch. Its white and its not packing foam either. I tried scratching it off with my fingernail, but got no results. Its right on front of the shirt too!

dsc01061ghl.jpg

Looks like I'll be contacting them for an exchange. Most small paint flaws/scratches I can live with but this is just so obvious and distracting. Especially since the colors are so different. I can see it from my computer desk 5 feet away :(

Anyone know if I'll have to send the whole thing back or just Han? I've only had problems with 12" figures and usually it is just a damaged or missing accessory so they just send out a replacement. I think I've only sent back a full figure once since the neck joint was broken. I sucks just getting something and then having to send it back for such a small problem. :eek:

great pics everyone. the lack of a light up feature is disappointing but this still came out very nice.

I plan to get it down the road when the price will be more reasonable.

Upon closer inspection, mine's got a nasty paint rub/scratch. Its white and its not packing foam either. I tried scratching it off with my fingernail, but got no results. Its right on front of the shirt too!

dsc01061ghl.jpg

Looks like I'll be contacting them for an exchange. Most small paint flaws/scratches I can live with but this is just so obvious and distracting. Especially since the colors are so different. I can see it from my computer desk 5 feet away :(

Anyone know if I'll have to send the whole thing back or just Han? I've only had problems with 12" figures and usually it is just a damaged or missing accessory so they just send out a replacement. I think I've only sent back a full figure once since the neck joint was broken. I sucks just getting something and then having to send it back for such a small problem. :eek:

Hopefully you can just break it and they'll send you a new one. Seems kind of 50/50 what they decide upon.

Back