Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely in as long as it's priced decently and has some 'heft' to it. For some reason I can't get the Kenner version out of my head.

If this lights up with the hero panel and comes with a clear base to hover or light up base like the old Scum and Villainy ones... I'm sold, even as being an owner of the first 1/6 HIC.

This is one of the few pieces I still wanted, so glad to see the announcement. I had expected it to be HT that released it, at some point, but happy it's SSC so long as the quality and detail is there.

I don't think it will be the Jabba enviroment. In the picture it looks more like Cloud city lights.

Your right. Nice catch. I see it now. Definitely bespin with cloud city freezing chamber lights. Looks like I will still have to make a jabba back drop for my kenner carbonite block.

So the new figure can't even get it's own thread?
I kinda think it should, too, since it seems it will be a totally new Bespin version and not a Jabba's throne room re-issue (I'm assuming, too, that the block itself will also be a new sculpt with added lights and detail). Maybe once that's confirmed they'll split the thread off.

Now i'm gonna have to go and buy the HT Fett,,, was holding out for maybe a HT Esb Fett with carbonite solo,, but seeing this,, think ill have to put plan B into action ( picking up HT RotJ Fett then this )

Your right. Nice catch. I see it now. Definitely bespin with cloud city freezing chamber lights. Looks like I will still have to make a jabba back drop for my kenner carbonite block.

I'm puttng this with my Jabba setup.. its the same figure / statue and my guess is its not actually going to be painted with those "lights" either... I'm betting it will just be all gray.

Does this fit in a detolf? Trying to decide if I’d want this or a Bespin themed display. Either way I might get the newer HIC since the sculpt looks better.

It fits. I had it in there without the base and the bounty hunters around it. A little tight with them but all fit.

Does this fit in a detolf? Trying to decide if I’d want this or a Bespin themed display. Either way I might get the newer HIC since the sculpt looks better.
It should fit, Jazz has it shown in his Detolf Carbon Freeze dio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back