Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I am new to this and am looking for a common Qui-Gon head custom. The gentle giant head can be converted to fit the sideshow figure and I was hoping to find someone who can do that.
Thanks,
Chris

You might want to find a thread about Qui Gon to post that question in... or start a new one.

Not sure how I'm going to display this. I was going to put Leia/Bousch with it, that way I would get Leia out of my Jabba display and I could put my Hasbro slave leia and R2-D2 with bar with Jabba. But the more I think about it, I'm thinking of putting my Medicom Boba fett with it.

Decisions decisions....

Anyone know if I'll have to send the whole thing back or just Han?

With a piece like this, they'll probably have you destroy the one you have and send a replacement, but if they have you send anything back, it'll be the whole unit.

I asked once because I wanted to replace the body on my Bespin Luke and they had to take the whole figure back, only accessories get sent by themselves for replacement.

Not sure how I'm going to display this. I was going to put Leia/Bousch with it, that way I would get Leia out of my Jabba display and I could put my Hasbro slave leia and R2-D2 with bar with Jabba. But the more I think about it, I'm thinking of putting my Medicom Boba fett with it.
Decisions decisions....

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I don't have many Medicom figures, but I do have their Boba and Jango. I was also thinking of putting Boba with this.

Can't wait to get mine. It's on the way and scheduled to arrive next Wednesday. Hoping we have a bit of a break during the month of June so I can recover some space on my credit card. It's screaming from two Utapau Clones last week and the Han in Carbonite this week. Ouch!

I think when any product from SS is made from polystone they number it. :lecture

JINX MaulFan! :lol

I got mine yesterday, and though there is nothing wrong with it, it is pretty unimpressive in person. The finish on Han is very dull without any of the metallic lead look it had in the film. And the lack of lights is still a major let down with this. All my memories of this from the movie recall lights all over it. Not having them makes this unable to be visually interesting.

However, as a prop for Boushh, it kicks ass. Worth $200 + tax and shipping...

Not so much, but I'll keep it and see if I grow to love it.

I got mine yesterday, and though there is nothing wrong with it, it is pretty unimpressive in person. The finish on Han is very dull without any of the metallic lead look it had in the film. And the lack of lights is still a major let down with this. All my memories of this from the movie recall lights all over it. Not having them makes this unable to be visually interesting.

However, as a prop for Boushh, it kicks ass. Worth $200 + tax and shipping...

Not so much, but I'll keep it and see if I grow to love it.

I wanted to love this piece when it was announced. Some aspects are cool (ie. removable carbonite han) but as a whole and the price it really just seemed underwhelming. The polystone is cool 'cause it goes well with the thrown, but I would have taken plastic if it meant some lighting would be added. I know many can add lighting but at $200+ it shouldn't need that kind of modification.

Hopefully you can just break it and they'll send you a new one. Seems kind of 50/50 what they decide upon.

Really? I've never gotten to break something before. That might actually be kinda fun!

With a piece like this, they'll probably have you destroy the one you have and send a replacement, but if they have you send anything back, it'll be the whole unit.

I asked once because I wanted to replace the body on my Bespin Luke and they had to take the whole figure back, only accessories get sent by themselves for replacement.

If that is the case, I'm leaning towards wanting to break in then :lol At least that way I can have the rubble to hold me over until the replacement arrives.

I've never gotten to break anything either. Granted I've only sent back 2 pieces. I wonder what they did with those two.

Back