Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I've never gotten to break something before. That might actually be kinda fun!

I wanted to cry watching them destroy a Maul PF last year at comic-con to show how hard you have to beat the pieces to really break the thicker areas.

Can someone confirm the dimensions on this? I know the SS site says 18.5 x 10 x 10 but I can't believe it is 10 inches deep. I would like to build a display shelf over the holiday for it and mine won't arrive until Tuesday. Thanks

Just got mine today. I really like it. It's a big statue, but I like it.

Is there enough space at the base of this thing for a Sideshow stand to fit? I don't know if I'll be able to get my Leia to stay upright without it.

I'd like a Medicom Boba Fett, but I don't want to drop $180 on something Sideshow is bound to produce better and cheaper.

I'd like a Medicom Boba Fett, but I don't want to drop $180 on something Sideshow is bound to produce better and cheaper.

Your misguided optimism is commendable but you aint gonna see a better B Fett than Medi's. Cheaper yeah, better...errr...no

Nice again .............but nobody has a boba medi ??????????? come on guys :chew

I don't have a quality 1/6 Boba Fett...yet (cmon Sideshow)....

But how about one more shot so poor Han isn't lonley (even if not quite screen accurate)

Very nice piece.....but had to pass due to lack of space........and funds at the moment. With so much coming in at once.....I had to make some tough choices......

#68 has arrived.....:google....bigger than I had thought....I think its pretty cool and worth it to me (even w/o lites)

For those that have been wondering dimensions, they are:

Depth (full bottom with flooring) - 8.75 inches
Width - 13.75 inches
Heigh - 17.75 inches

Back