Official BB Ra's al Ghul/Henri Ducard Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Constructive criticism generally offers, or at the very least includes, a suggestion as to how to improve upon the subject at hand.

Now you know...

Are you sure he was really following you from thread to thread?
Devil's advocate: there's only so many "active" threads in the DC section and anyone who posts in said section pretty much does so in those threads.

While I rarely venture through the Show Your Shelves section enought to suggest either or, I will say that your post in Seb's (Elvis76) Taxi Driver thread was your own fault. You just can't come onto to someone's custom thread and state that you hate the media the piece is based off. Art doesn't work that way and you're likely to step on some toes regardless of intention or opinion.

While I rarely venture through the Show Your Shelves section enought to suggest either or, I will say that your post in Seb's (Elvis76) Taxi Driver thread was your own fault. You just can't come onto to someone's custom thread and state that you hate the media the piece is based off. Art doesn't work that way and you're likely to step on some toes regardless of intention or opinion.

But I said the custom was cool though. And I was expressing my opinion on the movie, is that a crime?

If someone came onto your thread and stated that TDK was crap or that Ledger was a so-so actor at best wouldn't you be at least mildly offended given that they are talking about a film/actor that you obviously like enough to own in plastic form? I'm sure others would be and would likely approach the situation in a similar fashion.

If someone came onto your thread and stated that TDK was crap or that Ledger was a so-so actor at best wouldn't you be at least mildly offended given that they are talking about a film/actor that you obviously like enough to own in plastic form? I'm sure others would be and would likely approach the situation in a similar fashion.

Well I actually do know people that feel that way, and while I don't agree with it, it doesn't mean I would chew them out for it.

And I just said I hated this movie. Not it was crap. Maybe I should have said I really didn't like this movie...I did like the first half...

EDIT:

Mando, maybe we should continue this conversation in chat

Gee, 2 whole pages and very little about Ra's al Ghul. Keep personal fights off the board. If you don't like someone put them on ignore - problem solved.

I am going to FINALLY have my Ra's finished after almost a year once I recieve some stuff I bought yesterday :D

Thanks to Seb, I was able to finish off my Ra's.

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

One with flash, just for fun:

DSC02187.jpg

Back