1/6 PRESENT TOYS PT-sp17 "Master Ninja Ra's al Ghul and Batman" Double Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS PT-sp17 "Master Ninja Ra's al Ghul and Batman" Double Action Figure

Just came across this double figure set on Ebay.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (10).jpg

Re: PRESENT TOYS PT-sp17 "Master Ninja Ra's al Ghul and Batman" Double Action Figure

I've got no interest in these but it's a very nice looking set! Would be nice if they weren't still using that old Bruce Wayne sculpt.

Re: PRESENT TOYS PT-sp17 "Master Ninja Ra's al Ghul and Batman" Double Action Figure

Also looks like it uses the same head sculpt as the Mars "Black suit" Ra's al Ghul figure, if not mistaken.

Yeah looks like the exact same sculpt. It's not badly priced for two figures, but I'd probably just stick to the other set for Ra's.

These look nice, but I would honestly prefer being able to pick up Ra's on his own.

I’m not into collecting from the Nolan Batman trilogy, and I’ll be passing on this—although if I was I’d be all over this! Once again a third party company is stepping up and giving DC collectors what they want. Filling the sucking vacuum left by Hot Toys.

Another week, another Ra's bootleg. I think he's the most bootlegged figure ever next to Daniel Craig Bond.

Ah, I don’t really follow the figures for the Nolan films. Guess it’s not surprising that there are other unlicensed versions of R’as.

No wonder I couldn’t find this, it’s a year old with only handful of posts. According to the Giantoy link above this two-pack is now in stock, not sold out, and ready to ship. Not finding any YT review videos of it yet, but I’d imagine they’ll be coming soon.

Next time I go looking for an existing thread I’ll try typing it into the search bar!

Back