Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Confirmed on DA: "The scale is 1:5. Ben was about 15" tall without base."

this pic is from someone who was at the freaks party, not mine, but thought it would help.

392104_10150461480961799_202559486798_8850645_1814486115_n.jpg
[/IMG]

I figured it came with swap out heads. It looks pretty cool, but a bit too actiony for my tastes. Although, since it comes with a pure old ben head, it's a little more tempting for me.

this pic is from someone who was at the freaks party, not mine, but thought it would help.

392104_10150461480961799_202559486798_8850645_1814486115_n.jpg

That is pretty cool. Swap out heads are nothing new, but swap out heads based on the two actors that portrayed the character? This might be my first Star Wars piece.

I'm not venturing into the PF line because of lack of room. This maquette line would be perfect. That switch out head looks awesome.

Not sure the pose fits the old ben but the young obi head is brilliant. Interesting to see the cost and release date of this thing

Blown away by the video and the sneaky pic above seals the deal. I may have to Flex it but I am getting this ____ fo sho.

Its damn impressive I must say. I really think you will all like it.

I'm very excited about the prospects of this line. I won't be getting Obi but I hope he is successful because the conceptuals for some of the others was damn impressive.

I really like this thing. I think it sums up Hobobi-Wan Kenobi. He's so metal.

When is this going to be released? need it, This is what happend to the Warrior after Revenge of the sith great piece.

I've got the Star Wars PF line and the LOTR maquettes, so I don't have room to get into another Star Wars line. But I like the look of this, and in particular the use of both actors' likenesses on a piece that bridges the gap between the two trilogies.

I've got the Star Wars PF line and the LOTR maquettes, so I don't have room to get into another Star Wars line. But I like the look of this, and in particular the use of both actors' likenesses on a piece that bridges the gap between the two trilogies.

I'm in the same boat you are - I collect OT PFs and the LOTR statue line is growing fast. I will most likely get a handful of these, just gonna have to be careful in my selection.

Back