Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

There was a Maul previewed from this line long ago I believe, but have not been able to find any pics. Saw it in the SW insider I think.

Edit:
Never mind :)
Pics of the maul on page one of the thread linked previously

Yeah, the maul should look pretty sweet. Saw a preview of it during the freaks party.

definitely alec from the nose up and ewan the rest, great transition

not an ObiWan collector but i have to admit this piece looks really neat (especially with the armor in his backpack). It will be interesting to see where they go with this line character wise.

I think they are 1/5,but they might be 1/6 Chaosorb,my memory is hazy on that part

Thanks I'm in if they are in fact 1/5.

i know it is not everyone's cup of tea but i am kind of excited about some vaguley eu-ish type pieces. i'm a huge nerd for the books, comics, etc and this piece is sort of in the same vein as the cyborg maul. though i know it is not from the visionaries graphic novel it still reminds me of obi wan in that story.

These should be great and if some star wars fans can get over their anti-eu stance they will love these. If you're a fan of star wars this I believe will be a line you can really get into.

I agree a true SW fan will enjoy these I think. I pretty much like anything SW and the fact that these bring more to the imagination, I love it. :hi5:

These are 1/5 like the new Buffy statues. Trevor's mind-blowing sculpting is matched by Bernardo's incredible paint job on this piece.

:drool

the detail on that piece is crazy even in that video. looks great.

Trevor just confirmed on Facebook that this is indeed his sculpt, not that it wasn't already pretty obvious. Good job (yet again), young sir. :rock

Th sculpt definitely ROCKS! :rock :rock

I think the most striking thing about the sculpt is the ability to capture the "mental wear" on Obi-Wan. As soon as I saw it, I could feel the stress and weight he felt from his and Yoda's failures. Trevor is an absolute master and seems to be getting better (scary!)

I think the most striking thing about the sculpt is the ability to capture the "mental wear" on Obi-Wan. As soon as I saw it, I could feel the stress and weight he felt from his and Yoda's failures. Trevor is an absolute master and seems to be getting better (scary!)

Well said. :goodpost:

it was pointed out on another site that the saber is too small, and I would have to agree.

Awesome job of capturing Obi-Wan's essence. It's the perfect example of both Ewan and Sir Alec's likeness together.

Indeed Obi-Wan and Yoda watched oppression overtake the galaxy overnight. Obi-Wan also lost his best friend. You can see these happenings in Trevor's sculpt. Amazing.

Trevor's sculpt is simply amazing!!! The more I look at it the more I want it. I hope the others in the line follow suit.

Back