Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

It's wonderful! I don't generally buy statues, but this one could make me break that rule. The McGregor sculpt reminds me of Obi-Wan from "Old Wounds", which is a good thing. And the sculpt definitely conveys both emotional as well as physical strain - in so many ways, Obi Wan "died" right along with Anakin. I think that poignancy is what really sells me on this...

Anyone know the height/scale?

This looks insane.

I gotta admit, I thought this was a stupid idea when I first heard about it. But seeing this final design, it interests me greatly. I'm really taken by the face. The weariness in his eyes really takes me back to the 'lived-in' feel that made the OT great.

But alas, I believe the size and price will prevent me from owning this piece.

I like it but have no interest in it since it's fully sculpted. If it was a PF maybe. But i do love how they seemed to apply facial characteristics from both Ewan McGregor and Alec Guinness

Even at 1/5 scale, Obi-Wan takes up some space because of his cape.

Yeah but it's not much smaller than 1/4 scale either. :pfft::nana:

But it is massively ginormously huger than 1:18.
buttkick.gif

Meh...I don't care whether it's 1/4, 1/5 or 1/6 scale, it's a badass statue to me and I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection. :D

Me too. :dance

Back