Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

This thing is a real beauty they had it at the freaks party (I will be getting a copy for free since I won one) and the detailing is amazing. You get two sculpts with the statue that allows you to display it how you choose. This line should be very interesting to collect.

yeah, i don't have room for another statue or maquette line but there will definitely be some i cherry pick from this line up. nice looking piece so far. interested to see how it turns out.

Yep, I'll just collect the PFs, can't go into to many lines.

This thing is a real beauty they had it at the freaks party (I will be getting a copy for free since I won one) and the detailing is amazing. You get two sculpts with the statue that allows you to display it how you choose. This line should be very interesting to collect.

That's cool! I can't wait to see more pics! :D

Why do people collect lines instead of the things they like? This statue is brilliant. The Gamorrean is dumb. I can't imagine not getting Obi-wan just because I don't want the pig.

Re: Obi-Wan

eje61v.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36985&ref=12daysSSC&event#!prettyPhoto/3/

Since when was Gandalf in Star Wars? I know it's supposed be a stylized young Alec/Ewan mix but I'm getting more of a McKellan vibe from it...

Since when was Gandalf in Star Wars? I know it's supposed be a stylized young Alec/Ewan mix but I'm getting more of a McKellan vibe from it...

I'd have no problem with that but I'm not seeing/feeling it to be honest.

Well, Obi-Wan could be considered a disturber of the peace in ANH. :lol

I dunno I see it in the eyes and nose region especially...:dunno

I've like this one since they previewed this line some time ago. I mainly stick to the PFs, but I think I will be picking up a few of these as time goes on and Kenobi looks to be one of those few.

I guess the bagginses under his eyes are a bit like McKellan's but otherwise all I see is McGregor. It figures the best McGregor sculpt would have to be for a non-canon version of the character. :lol

i know it is not everyone's cup of tea but i am kind of excited about some vaguely eu-ish type pieces. i'm a huge nerd for the books, comics, etc and this piece is sort of in the same vein as the cyborg maul. though i know it is not from the visionaries graphic novel it still reminds me of obi wan in that story.

Last edited:

These should be great and if some star wars fans can get over their anti-eu stance they will love these. If you're a fan of star wars this I believe will be a line you can really get into.

Back