Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

draft_lens9294171module82419281photo_1265028329lego_darth_vader_chrome.j

LEGOs ROCK! Good developmental tool for kids for sure.

Nice , i like it , i hope the head is painted very well, and they do not change the sculpture.

That statue is pretty impressive looking. The Alec Guinness head really makes it for me. That being said, I think I'm probably just going to stick to my 1/6 for the most part. You can't have everything.

I bet. My brother has the ESB version and that's pretty awesome, but I've always wanted to see the ROTJ one.

I have the first Darth Vader. I'd love to see what they have in store for him in this line because I've always wanted an exceptional statue to go with it.

Very cool. I was on the hunt for a Darth Vader one awhile back as it is the one to own. Never got it, but it sure is a fantastic piece.

I can definitely understand wanting an impressive statue piece to accompany a cool collectible like that. I'm tempted to get the Dewback to go with an art print I own. It'd make a pretty impressive display in my opinion.

A couple. They're not as awesome as the MR replicas, but they've come a long way since the original eFx ones (which were still pretty cool). You can get them with removable blades now. Definitely worth $150.

Back