OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is wrong to say but I can't take it anymore. I hope this figure sets the 1/6 world on it's ear. I am so sick of hearing about the flaws in the figures so far, I would love a week of peace and quiet.

oops, beer and posting don't mix. Peace not piece.

Last edited:
Anzik Hayes said:
I know this is wrong to say but I can't take it anymore. I hope this figure sets the 1/6 world on it's ear. I am so sick of hearing about the flaws in the figures so far, I would love a week of piece and quiet.
Well said! Lets hope that Obi-Wan stops the mouths of naysayers and the KURGAN chops out their tongues....

Anzik Hayes said:
I know this is wrong to say but I can't take it anymore. I hope this figure sets the 1/6 world on it's ear. I am so sick of hearing about the flaws in the figures so far, I would love a week of peace and quiet.

oops, beer and posting don't mix. Peace not piece.

That would be very nice. :)

At what time does SS ship out orders to the secondary stores, like EE, Amoktime, and BBTS? Reason I ask is that I had to order the Obi from Amoktime... So it boils down to "WHEN AM I GONNA GET MINE?" LOL!

:bounce

stshammgod said:
At what time does SS ship out orders to the secondary stores, like EE, Amoktime, and BBTS? Reason I ask is that I had to order the Obi from Amoktime... So it boils down to "WHEN AM I GONNA GET MINE?" LOL!

I'm in the same boat! I got mine from DarkShadowsCollectables and I know there will be 2-3 weeks of watching other people have fun who got Obi from SS directly.:monkey2

2-3 weeks? - Poor Bleeding You!

We in the good old EU haven't even seen Kit yet.

Whilst you've all been enjoying your Han Solo and will be rejoicing in Mace & Obi this week please spare a thought for those of us who have to wait a further 8-10 weeks for our figures.

For example - do you remember the X-Files Walter Skinner that shipped forever ago? Well he's due to arrive with me tomorrow.

Now complain again about the delay!

:monkey5

abstractharmony said:
2-3 weeks? - Poor Bleeding You!

We in the good old EU haven't even seen Kit yet.

Whilst you've all been enjoying your Han Solo and will be rejoicing in Mace & Obi this week please spare a thought for those of us who have to wait a further 8-10 weeks for our figures.

For example - do you remember the X-Files Walter Skinner that shipped forever ago? Well he's due to arrive with me tomorrow.

Now complain again about the delay!

:monkey5

Damn no shipping notice for Mace last night. Looks like I gotta wait a whole week to get him now! I hate living on the east coast.

How was that Abstract?

I got my Exclusive notice as well; and Han and Mace are on their way to me:rotfl They will be here tomorrow:chew :chew

adrijami said:
I got my Exclusive notice as well; and Han and Mace are on their way to me:rotfl They will be here tomorrow:chew :chew

Wow...talk about fast!!!

Strange that we haven't had any image leaks from our Asian counterparts. Perhaps SSC was able to plug the leaks?

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Wow...talk about fast!!!

I know it's extremely fast!!Since I moved to Canada I have to pay very high shipping costs:monkey2 ,but my package is in my house in two days from the date of shipping:chew :chew I like it!!!

adrijami said:

It certainly appears that the one's who asked for combined shipping are getting their Mace's first. I wonder how much longer until the rest will be shipped?

Darth Loki said:
It certainly appears that the one's who asked for combined shipping are getting their Mace's first. I wonder how much longer until the rest will be shipped?

Better be soon! I want my Mace!

Darth Loki said:

Probably because they want to clear the backlogged Solo figures out of the warehouse.

Yeah, I've got a regular version on pre-order with Fireside. When?! When?! When?!

I love this piece. He'll be my first Sideshow 12" figure.

stshammgod said:

choopie said:
Yeah, I've got a regular version on pre-order with Fireside. When?! When?! When?!

I love this piece. He'll be my first Sideshow 12" figure.

Get ready to go purchase the rest that have come out! You know you're gonna.

Did anybody else get a 3-5 day notice for Obi-Wan? I did not, but the people I saw that got one, got it on Monday, which makes today the first day that they could potentially be receiving Obi-Wan at the warehouse.

I would guess that since Mace is shipping now, this will delay Obi-Wan's shipping a little bit. Regradless, I am hoping that Obi-Wan will start to ship early next week. If he starts to ship before then, even better! :chew

rainman said:
Did anybody else get a 3-5 day notice for Obi-Wan? I did not, but the people I saw that got one, got it on Monday, which makes today the first day that they could potentially be receiving Obi-Wan at the warehouse.

Rainman since you have a comcast email account, comcast could be blocking your notice. I haven't gotten anything in the last week. I received Han yesterday and never received any invoice or shipping notice. You really should open a temporary email account until comcast fixes the problem which seems unlikely.

Bonehead15 said:
Rainman since you have a comcast email account, comcast could be blocking your notice. I haven't gotten anything in the last week. I received Han yesterday and never received any invoice or shipping notice. You really should open a temporary email account until comcast fixes the problem which seems unlikely.

I have gotten all other e-mails from Sideshow though. I got all my shipping notices for Mace sometime last night. This was after I saw the announcement from Sideshow about Comcast.

I contacted Comcast to find out how to unblock e-mail from a certain domain. I think it is stupid for them to do that and I refuse to change my e-mail address. If Comcast is going to block e-mails from a company that I want to recieve e-mails from then it is time to find an alternative.

rainman said:
I have gotten all other e-mails from Sideshow though. I got all my shipping notices for Mace sometime last night. This was after I saw the announcement from Sideshow about Comcast.

I contacted Comcast to find out how to unblock e-mail from a certain domain. I think it is stupid for them to do that and I refuse to change my e-mail address. If Comcast is going to block e-mails from a company that I want to recieve e-mails from then it is time to find an alternative.
Sideshow has heard your cries: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=1946

Back