OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This from Jedi Mike on RS:
Jedi Mike said:
Just got off of the horn with SST whom took my weird phonecall from UPS and through a few phone calls told me that my claim has been resolved, UPS will pay out SST for my lost figure and once they receive that they'll be shipping out a replacement! Yay! I really am impressed with SST's customer service compared to UPS....So I'll get a Han finally! Now, the reason I'm posting this in an Obi-Wan thread is because in our conversation she told me one more thing....

..... She told me the delay for Obi-Wan is because the shipment that was suppose to house him turned out to be Mace and Obi just arrived in warehouse today! He is set to start shipping tomorrow!

:D :D :D :D

Bonehead15 said:
Rainman since you have a comcast email account, comcast could be blocking your notice. I haven't gotten anything in the last week. I received Han yesterday and never received any invoice or shipping notice. You really should open a temporary email account until comcast fixes the problem which seems unlikely.

ATTENTION: Sideshow please read,

https://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=Email118405

The above link details how to resolve the issue with Comcast blocking your e-mails.

Well I just checked my credit card and I now have two temporary authorizations so Obi-Wan could start shipping tomorrow. I wonder if they held my Mace to ship with Obi-Wan since I am already getting him double boxed. Has any double boxers gotten Mace shipped yet.

Wor-Gar said:
I also have a new pre-auth charge on my account. I can't tell if this is for Mace a second time or for Obi-Wan.

They don't preauth twice for the same figure.

Wor-Gar said:
COOL! Then Obi will ship with Mace.

Damn, I should call tomorrow and have them go together.
In my account Obi-Wan says shipping soon but Mace still says Order Placed, which doesnt make any sence. I emailed Sideshow last night asking them about this and I asked if they can just ship together. All of my figures are suppose to be double boxed but I dont see what would be so hard about putting Obi and Mace together and shipping them at once.

No notice for me and my account still say's "Order Placed"...

Even though I did not ask them to, I think Sideshow may hold mine until "Qui Gon" arrives and ship them both to me together. This is what they did for both my "Han" & "Mace" Ex. even though I did not ask them too.

If they decide to do this for my "Obi Wan" & "Qui Gon" Ex., that's fine by me! The shipping amount that is saved is worth the wait.

:emperor

About time! I got mine from an online dealer, and I've been waiting for ever for those of you who got it direct to mention notices (I'm sure you have been too) So now I only have, what, a month or so to wait for all of you to get yours THAN for the dealer to get theirs....than I get MINE!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

That's funny, my Obi is listed as "Item shipping soon", yet Mace is still order placed. Both are exclusives... oh well. No matter who I get first I'll still love both equally.

galactiboy said:
That's funny, my Obi is listed as "Item shipping soon", yet Mace is still order placed. Both are exclusives... oh well. No matter who I get first I'll still love both equally.
Thats how mine is it is really weird. I wonder when if they are shipping them together. Do you double box yours.

Nah, I take my chances with the cheap postage... so far only 1 out of 4 Star Wars boxes have been messed-up... and it wasn't even that bad.

Good God Almighty it's about freakin time!!!!!!!!!

This makes me very happy. This is one figure I bought two of and I'm glad because now I'll customize the second one for his fight with Anakin. I'm serious, I'm gonna break out the grease paint and match sticks and tear the hell out of this figure. Kinda have two versions, one clean and one who looks like he just ran out a burning building. The only thing that sucks is trying to find another Sith Anakin to tear up. Especially with so many who are still trying to track down just one. Maybe SS could read this and make a special set of these two figures that were "battle-damaged" with scene background in a box-set. Charge lots of money and probably piss off some collectors but you have to admit it would look very cool!

adambadadam said:
Good God Almighty it's about freakin time!!!!!!!!!

This makes me very happy. This is one figure I bought two of and I'm glad because now I'll customize the second one for his fight with Anakin. I'm serious, I'm gonna break out the grease paint and match sticks and tear the hell out of this figure. Kinda have two versions, one clean and one who looks like he just ran out a burning building. The only thing that sucks is trying to find another Sith Anakin to tear up. Especially with so many who are still trying to track down just one. Maybe SS could read this and make a special set of these two figures that were "battle-damaged" with scene background in a box-set. Charge lots of money and probably piss off some collectors but you have to admit it would look very cool!

I'd be fine with a two pack Mustafar Duel, but I know a lot of people would be angry "having" to buy another Anakin.

mace is on his way to me, but nothing on obi.

are people supposed to be getting obi next week?

I think that the Obi shippment arrive at the Sideshow warehouse like yesterday, so people should be getting their shipping notices like maybe tommorrow or tuesday.

My obi wan order is listed as shipping soon. No email yet though.

The email I got for what I assume is Mace says my item shipped via FedEx but when I click on the tracking info it says it has shipped UPS and will be here the 7th. Perhaps sideshow needs to update their form letters for email?

Back