OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I hope mine ships tonight...

Yeah...you, me, and just about everybody else on this board, :lol . My status still hasn't changed to shipping soon tho so I'll probably be looking at Thursday shipping at the earilest. In any case I'm just figuring on having him by the end of next week. If it's sooner then great, but if not I've got Han already and Mace coming tomorrow to hold me over until then. :cool:

I'm just happy that my new debit card finally arrived.... Now they can finally ship Mace and hopefully Obi-Wan with him!!

DOUBLE-WHAMMY!!! :chew

DarkArtist81 said:
The JOSH'S have spoken!! we want our OBI!!!! :lol

Don't you see the FIRE in our Avatars??....... we mean business!!

Yeah, what he said!!!

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Jango56031 said:
:rolleyes: Hey can I be your friend???

EVERYONE'S MY FRIEND! except Oprah,Hillary Clinton, Zakk Wylde and this kid I knew growing upnamed Chris. But being my friend doesn't guarantee you SS figures! In fact it guarantees you hearing me blab about MY SS figures!

He's my best friend, I was his best man, he'd of been mine but I went to Vegas on a whim. It's still hard to live with, but I think I'll have visitation rights to Obi.

mine too. this was the first thing i preordered from sideshow...ahhh, a special memory....a few days later i put myself on the waitlist for vader and obi-wan PF's. really excited about this one...looks incredible.

Back