OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH THE JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my prize is coming!!! Both my exclusive and regular are on the way! Oh my heavens I think I'm gonna pass out this is so great--Ive been waiting for months just for this day to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomandshell said:
Could we actually be getting Mace and Obi-Wan shipped to us in the same week?

YES!

I Just spoke with CS and they confirmed it. Mace will begin to ship out tonight and Obi will ship later this week. By this weekend you should have both on your swingset. :D

pjam said:
YES!

I Just spoke with CS and they confirmed it. Mace will begin to ship out tonight and Obi will ship later this week. By this weekend you should have both on your swingset. :D

I unfortunately will have to wait a little longer.... I feared that my debit card might have been stolen and had to get my bank to send me a new one. SO... I now have another card on the way but have to wait for it to arrive before SSC will ship out the figures.

That's ok though, at least my account is ok. :D

wookilar8 said:
It's actually a line from Trainspotting. Ewan was in that one too.:D

Ahhh....yeah, I never saw that one. The only off-beat Ewan movie I've seen is A Life Less Ordinary...the screwiest romance movie ever!!!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Ahhh....yeah, I never saw that one. The only off-beat Ewan movie I've seen is A Life Less Ordinary...the screwiest romance movie ever!!!
Ok Sith Lord. Get out of your house now and go rent Trainspotting and Shallow Grave. Those are two of his best movies!!! :lecture

pixletwin said:
Ok Sith Lord. Get out of your house now and go rent Trainspotting and Shallow Grave. Those are two of his best movies!!! :lecture

Doubtful. I've had my PPV order of A History of Violence sitting on my TIVO hard drive since March and haven't watched it yet!!!

Seriously though, I have heard the same things about those two movies. Shallow Grave is more my kind of movie though (I did catch part of it on TV once).

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Doubtful. I've had my PPV order of A History of Violence sitting on my TIVO hard drive since March and haven't watched it yet!!!

Seriously though, I have heard the same things about those two movies. Shallow Grave is more my kind of movie though (I did catch part of it on TV once).

History of Violence is f'n AWESOME!!! You'll really enjoy it.

HELLS YEAH!!! :chew YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :monkey5

zz018.jpg

And Then... I shall pose them like this....!
ewan_mcgregor17.jpg

Oh yeah, so, I've reveived my Exclusive Mace 3-5 days notice and now I've received my Ob-Wan 3-5 days notice for my Exclusive Obi-Wan!​

pjam said:
YES!

I havn't gotten a notice for either one yet... AHHHHHHHHHH.

Obi-Wan is headed my way, but nutin on Windu yet. I also got my waitlist reg. Luke converted to an order yesterday. :chew

I won an ebay bid on obi-wan for $40 back in late June when he suppose to be shipped within a month. I never wanted my money back, so hopefully the guy I bought him from will ship. *crosses fingers*

(if the seller doesn't ship, can I get my money back. I know I won the bid back in June, will ebay go that far back if I never get my order?)

congerking said:
I won an ebay bid on obi-wan for $40 back in late June when he suppose to be shipped within a month. I never wanted my money back, so hopefully the guy I bought him from will ship. *crosses fingers*

(if the seller doesn't ship, can I get my money back. I know I won the bid back in June, will ebay go that far back if I never get my order?)

Yes. Contact Seller first and remind him you are expecting this item now that SSC is beginning to ship him this week. If your Seller is honorable and has good feedback I'm sure, he/she will honor your transaction...

If you don't receive your item, you can always contact your bank/cc company and file a claim for item/goods never received and they will immediately credit your account until Seller can prove you received the item.

pjam said:
Yes. Contact Seller first and remind him you are expecting this item now that SSC is beginning to ship him this week. If your Seller is honorable and has good feedback I'm sure, he/she will honor your transaction...

If you don't receive your item, you can always contact your bank/cc company and file a claim for item/goods never received and they will immediately credit your account until Seller can prove you received the item.

okay, phew. Good to hear, because I really want my obi-wan. Best likeness to the actor in the film on the new 12"ers IMHO.

Back