Nucky Thompson "Boardwalk Empire" By: Rainman Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would've never got made..it wasnt a popular choice for a normal RM release though...but that's as much as ill say as we've heard your same opinion in every thread about RM private comissions.

True all three would have never got done as a normal release...it was the only way...more power to people who can make it happen like this. I am sad I cant have it still....

It's got the RM touch in the sculpt but it's hard to say that it's not a solid likeness. The Tommy gun and phone are just :drool :drool

A sick piece from the top of the hat to the tip of them shoes :clap. CONGRATS!

Gorgeous. Congrats on having such an awesome figure. I would love to get a Buscemi figure at some point. Preferably Carl Showalter as a complement to Marge Gunderson.

The commissioner was contacted and offered for others to go in together should this be made. He ignored the request. That's respectfully his prerogative.

What's boisterous and in poor taste was to post this. It's disrespectful to the freaks and the artist. I know that's a bold statement and some may feel I'm overreacting but I stand by my opinion.

I have a few commissions or items from some of the top artists around here that the masses do not know about, never would they be posted even if the artist was OK with it because I know it would cause an uproar. As I said its in poor taste.

I don't know. People have the right to commission whatever they want and share it to whoever wants to see it. I don't see what is bad with it.

Yeah I don't see why your love for this hobby has to be hidden. :lol Sure people will envy you but it's a hobby for crying out loud. There's a ton of crap I want but can't afford.

Yeah I don't see why your love for this hobby has to be hidden. :lol Sure people will envy you but it's a hobby for crying out loud. There's a ton of crap I want but can't afford.

This...I see your point about him not letting everyone in on it but thats up to him....maybe he didnt want to be in the middle of all the requests for revisions that would come with every rainman figure. Show those private comissions Ray! Im sad I wont be able to own these B.E. figs but at least we can see them. Idk thays my 2 cents...

dude paid good money to get this made. He should be proud and show this **** off. I dont get the point that he should keep it secret. Sorry

What? Dont make up some BS story about i was contacted and if youre referring to your bro contacting me after the fact Richard was made then grow some ***** and contact me yourself . When did you contacted me? Do i even know you or even spoke to you once?
Stop hating and get your facts right next time you speak in public
Rainman gave my friend permission to post and i gave him permission to post
Disrespectful? To who? To you? And who the hell are you?! :thud:

The commissioner was contacted and offered for others to go in together should this be made. He ignored the request. That's respectfully his prerogative.

What's boisterous and in poor taste was to post this. It's disrespectful to the freaks and the artist. I know that's a bold statement and some may feel I'm overreacting but I stand by my opinion.

I have a few commissions or items from some of the top artists around here that the masses do not know about, never would they be posted even if the artist was OK with it because I know it would cause an uproar. As I said its in poor taste.

What? Dont make up some BS story about i was contacted and if youre referring to your bro contacting me after the fact Richard was made then grow some ***** and contact me yourself . When did you contacted me? Do i even know you or even spoke to you once?
Stop hating and get your facts right next time you speak in public
Rainman gave my friend permission to post and i gave him permission to post
Disrespectful? To who? To you? And who the hell are you?! :thud:

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Back