Nucky Thompson "Boardwalk Empire" By: Rainman Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww man... what a badass set of figures. Can't say I'm not just a bit green with envy and or wish I had that much scratch to drop on figures :lol

Thanks to all of you guys for showing such love!! :1-1:
Also special thanks to NeoGeo!
I gotta admit this piece is just beautifully sculpted and the clothing is finished in its finest look
Rainman never stops to amaze me with his craftsmanship
Please enjoy and once i receive the figure in hand i will make sure to share with you all final pics
Enjoy the New Year!

It is disappointing that something like this will never see a wider release. Looks really good though.

This is beautiful. Im not sure why Rainman wouldnt have just done this as a normal release.

Oh my god, this is beautiful. Fantastic work as usual! Worth every penny! :D

Just noticed that sculpted red Carnation,.....Haha, that's pretty damn awesome! :clap

Last edited:
guy could have kept his costs down by 5 grand and just asked 10 of us if wed be in on a small run... pretty damn frustrating to see this figure knowing I can never own it and would have gladly paid normal rainman prices for it..

guy could have kept his costs down by 5 grand and just asked 10 of us if wed be in on a small run... pretty damn frustrating to see this figure knowing I can never own it and would have gladly paid normal rainman prices for it..

It would've never got made..it wasnt a popular choice for a normal RM release though...even if he had 10 people in on it i doubt RM would do it for say 5k, split between 10 people so $500 a piece. RM would be losing money when he could do a run and charge $870 a piece..doesnt make sense for him to do that..but that's as much as ill say as we've heard your same opinion in every thread about RM private comissions.

Last edited:
Back