Nucky Thompson "Boardwalk Empire" By: Rainman Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy F....That box and extras, those figures, accessories...ridiculous!

Awesome and congrats to the owner!

Wow.

Just. Wow.

Boardwalk-Empire-Custom-Figures-Rainman-02.jpg

[CUSTOM] Boardwalk Empire: Figuras dos personagens Nucky Thompson e Richard Harrow por Rainman | Do Want - O seu blog de colecionismo

That is absolutely spectacular. I'd say "for the price, it better be," but, to be honest, I think the nature of it makes it that much cooler. With it being a one and done and everything, I love that Rainman was actually able to do "Boardwalk Empire," rather than "Atlantic City Gangster," or something.

That is absolutely spectacular. I'd say "for the price, it better be," but, to be honest, I think the nature of it makes it that much cooler. With it being a one and done and everything, I love that Rainman was actually able to do "Boardwalk Empire," rather than "Atlantic City Gangster," or something.

How much was it?

Pretty sure the box was adapted from an officially licensed Boardwalk HBO crate that held some officially licensed goods ( a flask etc) RM didnt make the crate but the presentation is awesome that Mashel came up with.

I really like the phantom of the opera guy! Did u see the spin off for harrow?

Back