Nucky Thompson "Boardwalk Empire" By: Rainman Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo Geo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

As most of you know this is a Private Commission by Rainman .. the project is done now and the figure is on the way to Mashel

these are WIP pics and Rainman did some changes later on (such as the Hair color, hat.. and some minor changes ) : -

- Mashel will post some hands on pics here and on his Instagram once he got the package

Instagram: https://instagram.com/artistic_con#

Please Enjoy :duff

Last edited:
Looks incredible! :)
I really think that the best figures that Rainman has never done!
I don't want to be an *** because I like his work but it looks better than the last public releases!

I was just thinking about a Nucky figure the other day and this is just something else! That headsculpt and suit is unreal. I would have loved to have had a chance to own that.

I like it, but not loving the head... something looks a bit off. But overall a beautiful figure.

I would have love to see those classic Steve Buscemi buck teeth. Rainman always sculpts with the mouth closed, although it applies here as scene specific.

So is Mashel the one who also commissioned the Harrow figure? I dream of that figure from time to time :lol

Back