Noble Collection Indiana Jones Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed Irish, what are you gonna do about your sig if Norton's HULK kicks butt as well?:D

I'm pretty excited for HULK, but not nearly as much as the others.

I'm pulling for that movie to kick ass, though.

I think Hellboy 2 will be much better than the Hulk and I'll prolly enjoy it more than The Clone Wars, but whatever your favs are, this is indeed the Summer of Kick Ass.

I think Hellboy 2 will be much better than the Hulk and I'll prolly enjoy it more than The Clone Wars, but whatever your favs are, this is indeed the Summer of Kick Ass.

:lecture

:rock :rock :rock :rock

(I was actually tempted to put THE X-FILES on there as well. Really looking forward to that one too).

I agree with you, the Staff of Ra does look worth ordering.

Has anyone else ordered previous Noble Indy product and received it (i.e. whip & machette)? What do you think of the quality?

Any other comments for Noble as a company, good or bad to order from?

Noble is a good company. Have mostly ordered LOTR and HP from them, but have never had a problem. In 4 years, I've only had to contact CS once and they responded within 24 hours with a phone call. Don't know if that's the norm, but was an unexpected and pleasant experience.

I agree with you, the Staff of Ra does look worth ordering.

Has anyone else ordered previous Noble Indy product and received it (i.e. whip & machette)? What do you think of the quality?

Any other comments for Noble as a company, good or bad to order from?

They're good people..... :)

Noble is a pretty good quality product. The Elessar crown I had was impressive.

Just got the headpiece in. Comes with a faux wood box. I guess it looks like the prop which must have been pretty rough in itself. It's nice, but not great.

They're good people..... :)

Noble is a pretty good quality product. The Elessar crown I had was impressive.

Oh yeah! They are great and honest people......:rolleyes:

(not mine)

NN4538L.jpg

Is actually...

noble1.jpg

noble2.jpg

:monkey4

I've found that they can be hit or miss sometimes. I have few products from them...

Elven brooch - beautiful piece. Worth every penny. Great quality.

Phial of Galadriel - way over priced for what you get (it's plastic, but a pretty delicate base. I was so disappointed when I received this piece.

Sting Letter opener - very nice, not too expensive, great quality.

There are some very talented prop makers out there that have higher standards than the mass produced merchandise. What you are paying for with Noble is the "Official" tag. I can pass on that.

Many of the whip makers will make cheaper display whips if you request it. Some go for as low as $100.

As for the headpiece, I bought mine from Acme Artifacts (Staff of Ra), and the quality is great. Sure, the Noble version looks a bit more accurate (thicker "head" behind the jewel, a detail lacking in most replicas), but for a nice display piece, cheaper versions can be found.

There are some very talented prop makers out there that have higher standards than the mass produced merchandise. What you are paying for with Noble is the "Official" tag. I can pass on that.

Many of the whip makers will make cheaper display whips if you request it. Some go for as low as $100.

As for the headpiece, I bought mine from Acme Artifacts (Staff of Ra), and the quality is great. Sure, the Noble version looks a bit more accurate (thicker "head" behind the jewel, a detail lacking in most replicas), but for a nice display piece, cheaper versions can be found.

I have to agree, go with the custom props not the official crap that Noble or other companies make.

My headpiece was more then Noble's but its a 1 of a kind, cast in bronze, gold plated, with a real swarvorski crystal, not just a mirror back gem that you can get at Franks Arts and Crafts.

Raiders1.jpg

Prop1.jpg

Well the fedora is a Dorfman Pacific Fur Felt, its been reshaped to actually look like the Raiders hat instead of just a generic fedora which is how they come. Anyday now though, I'll be getting my Adventurebilt fedora from Steve Delk, who made the actual hats Harrison wore in Crystal Skull.

The Siva Lingam Stones are customs that were made by RockFord, they show up on ebay from time to time. My three are part of the first run, He had made one for himslf and I talked him into making one for me as well. Next thing I knew he did 3 more, 5 total, as in the film Mola Ram needed all 5 to rule the world. I ended up buying 3 like he's got in the film, he kept one and sold the other.

The Headpiece to the Staff of Ra, is one of a kind, cast in bronze, gold plated, and with a real crystal, its got the appropriate lesser writings on the reverse side.

The Idol is the Gobler, right now only about 20 are floating around, its extremely accurate, I believe its taken from the original mold, and I know its electroplated gold by the same company that did the original, as well as the Ark and C-3P0. I think only one has shown up on ebay.

The Grail Diary is from ebay, it runs about $300, is very accurate and has a ton of inserts including the Grail Tablet Rubbing.

The Grail is also one of a kind carved from wood, painted and weathered, with the basin gold leafed and sealed.

The Fate of Atlantis Medallion is an Indy Magnoli who no longer makes props unfortunately.

The Crystal Skull was the first one that showed up on ebay and was based on the film's. It's pretty detailed and accurate but the wrong color.

I wrote a short guide before Crystal Skull came out that should be able to help you with most of what your looking for.

https://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=12881

Great stuff. The skull is definitely smaller than the film version though.
that thing was fairly large and would not fit in a Detolf.

Back